Forums / Support / Halo Wars 2

[Locked] Continuous update problems

OP scArLeT FeaR

Every single update requires me to download the whole game. Every. Single. Time.
Every single time I ask for moderation help I'm ignored. That's just ridiculous that this is allowed to happen. But with 343's surrender of the Master Chief edition and the matchmaking problem, I'm not shocked that I haven't gotten any sort of support, but hey let's swing for the fences again....
Can any moderator please explain why I have to download the game all over again with every update?? And no, there was no interruption to the download from a system restart
Every single update requires me to download the whole game. Every. Single. Time.
Every single time I ask for moderation help I'm ignored. That's just ridiculous that this is allowed to happen. But with 343's surrender of the Master Chief edition and the matchmaking problem, I'm not shocked that I haven't gotten any sort of support, but hey let's swing for the fences again....
Can any moderator please explain why I have to download the game all over again with every update?? And no, there was no interruption to the download from a system restart
It's a Microsoft issue that has happened ed to a lot of people as well
This is part of a known issue and has been investigated by 343 and escalated to the team at Xbox. Looks like Xbox have identified the issue and are working to fix, just a matter of waiting for that to happen. Keep updated with this topic for for more details: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/halo-wars-2-installation-stopped-fixed/0babd33e-849e-42c2-997a-774f28ceaace/posts