Crazy lag lately, tested with a friend, both of us did a 1v1 and tested internet while playing the 1v1 and our internet was fine, anyone else having this issue? Were on PC
[deleted]
I am in Germany and the Lag in mid and lategame is to much. Its unplayble. But no fix since release.

My PC is good enaugh for this game
So why was my thread on this same topic moved to support... but this one stays here? In the only part of the forum people actually look at..
same here crazy lag as well. Even in Co op mode with my wife it was practically unplayable at points.
Hope this doesn't persist or its going to be very hard to get to 152!!
I have been lagging too for the last 2 days, also have been crashing all night.
chaosguy67 wrote:
So why was my thread on this same topic moved to support... but this one stays here? In the only part of the forum people actually look at..
Because it wasn't seen by the team yet, which it has now so I've moved it to the correct section
Just got done playing 3v3 WAR .. Still crazy lag. In USA - IL. Lag has been happing every day for about a week!
So not only is the game lagging a lot and crashing but now some of the games my units won't move. Do you think this game will ever be fixed? The game has been out 2 years and still is having issues constantly. :(