Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

[343 Response] halo wars 1 isn't working

OP Virmana2735

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Yep me and my friends get waiting on xbox live message everytime we try to connect. Hope they sort it out even tho the population is low now, still prefer it much more to wars 2
Hey folks, I've passed word about this on to 343
Edit:

Never mind Postums is here, respond to him!
Hey folks, I just popped onto HWDE and was able to get into a match. Can you share some more details on this?
"Waiting on xbox live..." issue, anyone else experiencing this?
I have just downloaded halo wars definitive addition. When I select multiplayer then search games I just get a little window on the screen saying waiting on xbox live...
Yes, this is still an issue. Played perfectly the entire night before. Now it gives me the “waiting on xbox live” message.
I am also getting the same “waiting on Xbox live” message
Thanks y'all – we'll take a look!
Thanks for taking a look. Having same issue when trying to create a game
Hey everyone –

We believe this is resolved. Can anyone double check and let us know? :)
Hey everyone –

We believe this is resolved. Can anyone double check and let us know? :)
I've been getting 'Waiting on Xbox Live' and also after it says 'Initializing lobbies...' it says 'Could not join that lobby, due to issues with Xbox Live. Please try again.'

Well, I've been trying again and sometimes it says I've lost my connection to XBL, even though I haven't gone offline on the dashboard / other games. My NAT is Open, been switching on and off, hard resetting, resetting router—nothing.
It’s February 23 2021 and every other day it’s the same issue I’ve seen since 2017 “ Waiting on Xbox Live” . I can’t believe how hard it is to even find something relevant about this issue. Every post about this topic is YEARS old. So frustrating.
It’s February 23 2021 and every other day it’s the same issue I’ve seen since 2017 “ Waiting on Xbox Live” . I can’t believe how hard it is to even find something relevant about this issue. Every post about this topic is YEARS old. So frustrating.
Same issue here waiting on xbox live for the past several hours.
Feb 23 2021 5:00pm cst still having this issue haven't played in a year and now I won't be able to again
same here me and three other friends can not get on
7:10 PM EST Feb 23rd, Having the same issue and have been for the entire day, hopefully it can be resolved so my friends and I can play together!
I’m having the same issue as well. Lastnight I was playing and everything was working fine. Now I try tonight
7:38 est February 23 I keep getting waiting for Xbox live. Please fix thanks,
Funnily enough me and a friend hopped on tonight to try and play and got “Waiting for Xbox Live” when trying to do anything multiplayer related. I can’t believe this issue is this long running
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2