Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

Halo wars 2 achievement did not unlock

OP E3N Xl

Its been 3 days since i completed the Halo Wars 2 campaign on legendary yet the achievement didn't unlock for me? ( surviving the long war). i mean i just want my 60Gs achievement that i deserve
have you tried a hard reset? If that doesn't work try replaying one of the levels again.
I have the same issue, a hard reset does not fix the issue nor does replaying a mission on legendary.
I am experiencing the same issue, I beat the game on Legendary and didn't get the achivement
Same here.

I've got all the Gold Tier/Skulls/Objectives completed on Legendary (among others), but they aren't not unlocking.

The Colony DLC achievements (Taunting vehicles and attaching Skitterers) aren't updating for me either. Which is strange, because my Forge DLC achievements popped earlier today after I met the criteria.

Halo Waypoint has inconsistent tracking, as it has me marked down for only one or two gold medals throughout.

Re-installing the game, recovering my Gamertag, and hard resets have not fixed this problem.
What about removing your account from the xbox, then putting it back on?
I'm having similar issues with some achievements not popping as well, but for me it's primarily DLC achievements, as the kill 100 achievements for anti-vehicle and air popped fine for me today.
What about removing your account from the xbox, then putting it back on?
Yes, that's what I meant.

I replayed all the Heroes in Blitz games, and that one finally unlocked.

Even though I'd rather wait for a patch, I'm replaying all the levels on Legendary to see if they unlock the campaign completion/skulls/gold achievements.
I had the same problem when it decided to stop giving me the achievements for a few missions. I had reset it, and it gave the achievements I should have when I replayed. :(
BGnasty wrote:
Same here.

I've got all the Gold Tier/Skulls/Objectives completed on Legendary (among others), but they aren't not unlocking.

The Colony DLC achievements (Taunting vehicles and attaching Skitterers) aren't updating for me either. Which is strange, because my Forge DLC achievements popped earlier today after I met the criteria.

Halo Waypoint has inconsistent tracking, as it has me marked down for only one or two gold medals throughout.

Re-installing the game, recovering my Gamertag, and hard resets have not fixed this problem.
Same here, I've tried removing my Xbox profile and hard restarts. I've worked through campaign 3 times now, but I am unable to unlock the gold medal, mission objectives, or skulls achievements even though I've done/earned them all according to the mission select screen. Waypoint stats don't seem to line up with the game stats, but I am not sure what I can do about that...
Osty 26G wrote:
BGnasty wrote:
Same here.

Same here, I've tried removing my Xbox profile and hard restarts. I've worked through campaign 3 times now, but I am unable to unlock the gold medal, mission objectives, or skulls achievements even though I've done/earned them all according to the mission select screen. Waypoint stats don't seem to line up with the game stats, but I am not sure what I can do about that...
I re-replayed the campaign again. And again. Probably my fourth or fifth playthrough.

This it was time on Easy, going after all the secondary objectives and getting gold medals. I completed each mission and moved on to the next before quittin g out. I closed the game before I turned off my Xbox each time. My gold medal achievement finally popped on the 9th or 10th mission.

I played again on Legendary, going after the Skulls/Heroic/Legendary achievement. Same as before, I never chose 'Exit' when completing a mission. No achievements.

My Waypoint stats are still off. Says I have completed everything on Legendary with all skulls and missing only one secondary objective. I also completed the Gold medal achievement in co-op twice, the second time with my partner getting the achievement without me.

The week of dailies still eludes me, even though I feel like I've done them ever day since I bought the game.
UPDATE: I was able to get the "A lot extra", "Palmer's Pure Gold", and "Collecting a dream" achievements today during my 4th playthrough attempt of the campaign. I am unsure if it was one thing specifically or all of them combined, but I: Deleted my save game file from both the local and cloud locations, reinstalled the game, and hard restarted my Xbox after progress past each mission (complete the mission, hit A to continue, resign from the next mission, quit game, then hard restart). When playing the mission, I never restarted for any reason. If I missed something, I completed the mission and went back later.

They all managed to unlock doing the above while playing on easy. Hopefully a similar method will work for you guys!
I completed the 4th week of weekly challenges 2 days ago and it did not give me the achievement "Long-term commitment".
annoyed the hell out of me so ive stopped playing halo wars 2.
Same for me
Achivement for unlock all skulls not unlock, halo waypoint say i have all skulls.
And achivement for do gold medal and bonus objective stop not going up.

Now i'm doing campaign on leggendary difficult but i think achivement will not unlock

i hope soon 343 and C.A. will fix this, i hope not need delete all saves and re-do all again
This is also the case for me.

I have completed the campaign on legendary and Palmer's Pure Gold, The hard fight and Surviving the long war have still not unlocked after hard reset and all the other ways mention above.

I don't want to do this for a 3rd time.
I hope soon 343 and C.A. will fix this, I hope not need delete all saves and re-do all again