Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

[Locked] Halo Wars PC Patch - ETA March 8th? TBD

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Quick heads up, I've heard from the team that the Halo Wars 2 PC patch is expected to start rolling out at 1AM tonight/tomorrow morning. This is the same patch that released this morning at 1AM on Xbox One.
Well its 10am here in the UK and around 2am PST time.. still no patch?
ske7ch wrote:
Quick heads up, I've heard from the team that the Halo Wars 2 PC patch is expected to start rolling out at 1AM tonight/tomorrow morning. This is the same patch that released this morning at 1AM on Xbox One.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
You know the protocol folks, add 3 weeks onto the end of any date 343 give
is it just me or did the time pass on that ETA and still no patch.....
nothing here.
No dice said the mice.
And there comes nothing, nothing comes ....
Well if this patch is also a disaster you know where your player base is going.
Sorry, I guess something must've happened during the certification process so it did NOT get released as planned. The team is going to assess again this AM and hopefully give me a new ETA that I'll pass along. Apologies for the mix-up, I know PC players are eagerly awaiting this update!
oh my damn, they gotta be kiding.
Worst release i have ever experienced by FAR
i can't play at all since 02/22 patch what the hell, never ever i would by again
ske7ch wrote:
Sorry, I guess something must've happened during the certification process so it did NOT get released as planned. The team is going to assess again this AM and hopefully give me a new ETA that I'll pass along. Apologies for the mix-up, I know PC players are eagerly awaiting this update!
I just appreciate you giving us details rather than a meaningless "soon" as most other community managers would.

As frustrating as it is having to wait, I think many of us here understand things don't always go to plan and certain issues may crop up.
I feel so done, my only fear is I cant refund because its been 3 weeks already and I stupidly ploughed through 100 games already (70% of which were so horrificly stuttery that a 343 member may aswell have sent me hand drawn frames of what was happening in the post and I would have more tactical insight into what was going on in my game)
Where is the demo?
At this rate, the PC won't get updated until next month...

Did they seriously not do anything with the data they got from the betas? This is outrageous...
Honestly i am very disappointed..i paid $90 for ultimate edition which is actually a beta copy...didn't expected this from MS and creative assembly.
Started playing sc2 lotv again.
Blizzard guy's ! BLIZZARD !!!
Such good support !
Such a good game from day 1
Ohwell, they shot themselves in the foot. For many people who clung on the past weeks this was the final straw and it wont matter if they release the patch tomorrow they will not be interested, they have butchered the release and any prospects of this game taking off on the PC with other strategy game releases coming up they really couldn't afford it. I for one will never purchase anything from the parties involved in this abomination unless I am confident it wont be a waste of time and money. Its a shame, I had sort of been looking forward to Halo wars 2 ever since I stopped playing the first one 4 years ago. **** like this belongs on kickstarter.
So its been a week since it was stated the patch was moving to certification so does that mean that its gonna take another week to launch the patch? If so that means the game has been almost unplayable for a Month. I repeat A MONTH.
Elzice wrote:
Ohwell, they shot themselves in the foot. For many people who clung on the past weeks this was the final straw and it wont matter if they release the patch tomorrow they will not be interested, they have butchered the release and any prospects of this game taking off on the PC with other strategy game releases coming up they really couldn't afford it. I for one will never purchase anything from the parties involved in this abomination unless I am confident it wont be a waste of time and money. Its a shame, I had sort of been looking forward to Halo wars 2 ever since I stopped playing the first one 4 years ago. **** like this belongs on kickstarter.
The sooner they release it, the worse its gonna be. Quick patches can make it worse.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3