Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

Halo Wars2 PC Save/Load and Progress System Broken

OP SkwishyMuffins

When I pause the game in a mission, the Save/Load game options are missing. They are present on the XBOX's pause menu. Campaign data does not load when the PC game is launched whereas I can see the missions I've played from the PC on the XBOX. I see another thread with 2 users who have had this problem. Does anyone know why this is happening? Loading/Saving seems to work fine on the XBOX via crossplay but on the PC which is much better for RTS games, there is NO way I can find to load the game progress when launching the game. It does save progress as I can play on PC and pick it up on Xbox.
When I pause the game in a mission, the Save/Load game options are missing. They are present on the XBOX's pause menu. Campaign data does not load when the PC game is launched whereas I can see the missions I've played from the PC on the XBOX. I see another thread with 2 users who have had this problem. Does anyone know why this is happening? Loading/Saving seems to work fine on the XBOX via crossplay but on the PC which is much better for RTS games, there is NO way I can find to load the game progress when launching the game. It does save progress as I can play on PC and pick it up on Xbox.
This was completely a windows Framework issue. I had to manually install the latest version of W10 and manually install the FW myself. Afterward all the authentication crap for this game worked again. Rickety piece of crap.