Forums / Support / Halo Wars 2

HDR Still broken for some...Please fix

OP Hawk269

Ever since the patch that introduced HDR to the game, it has been broken for me. Everything is dull and does not look good. I have Sony 940d 75" 4k HDR set. Every Xbox One S HDR game, Every UHD HDR Movie and Every PS4 Pro HDR game I have work with flawlessly with my set except for Halo Wars 2. I have messed with every possible setting, even though I know it is the game itself since EVERY thing else that is HDR works fine with no issues except this game.

Would appreciate a reply from someone on the team.

Thanks!
Can you switch to your TVs 'game' mode and see if it works there and report back for me?
Hawk269 wrote:
Ever since the patch that introduced HDR to the game, it has been broken for me. Everything is dull and does not look good. I have Sony 940d 75" 4k HDR set. Every Xbox One S HDR game, Every UHD HDR Movie and Every PS4 Pro HDR game I have work with flawlessly with my set except for Halo Wars 2. I have messed with every possible setting, even though I know it is the game itself since EVERY thing else that is HDR works fine with no issues except this game.

Thanks!
Quoting you so you get a ping to read my above request.
Hawk269 wrote:

Thanks!
Quoting you so you get a ping to read my above request.
Yes, I have tried Game Mode as well and still is borked. I have made a ton of changes for testing and nothing changes it. It is the only game that has this issue. Thanks for looking into it. Appreciate the reply and that someone is looking into it.