Skip to main content
When I play on Deathmatch Legendary 1 v 1 against Covenant, I sometimes get teleported "Outside" the map, and the pop that is "outside" can not be used, and so the game can not be completed as all but few units are "outside" and that is all but a few units of my pop cap. How can I fix this without restarting the game?
SNAKE M4A1 wrote:
When I play on Deathmatch Legendary 1 v 1 against Covenant, I sometimes get teleported "Outside" the map, and the pop that is "outside" can not be used, and so the game can not be completed as all but few units are "outside" and that is all but a few units of my pop cap. How can I fix this without restarting the game?
This is a known issue. They appear to be "fixing" this in the next patch where if this happens it will teleport all units outside the map to your main base. It's not really a fix, but it's better than just auto-losing the game.
Yeah better then nothing. I mean at one stage I had at least one of everything one second, About 20 short on my total pop. Then one teleport later, everyone was under the map and all I had was a couple of tanks worth on population to hold off the Banished Leader on Legendary.