OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
Update Feb. 20 - 7:50PM PST
To players who have been running into consistent high latency and/or poor performance while playing online - the team just rolled out some changes to the servers that we hope will alleviate these issues.

Please allow a little time for these server-side changes to propagate across the Halo Wars 2 data centers and let us know if your online experience is improved.

The team is continuing to investigate and work on a number of other issues that some players have reported.

thank you

Update Feb. 21 - 4:30PM PST
While we've seen some significant improvements in the metrics and data coming out of the datacenters following yesterday's server updates we're aware that quite a few players are still experiencing high latency and poor performance when playing online. Work continues and the team is still investigating. Please note that an oddity was found that's resulting in what appears to be a massive spike in server resource at approx. 3AM GMT for one hour daily - anyone playing during this timeframe is surely being negatively affected. The team is working on identifying and sorting that issue out. Lastly, PC players should note that some client-side logging was enabled yesterday to help the team gather critical data to help with a variety of issues being reported by players. You may find that PC performance is slightly degraded but it's a necessary evil and will only be for a day or two at most. Thank you for your detailed reports in this thread, it's very helpful to the team. More updates when I have them!
Game keeps freezing and crashing in the middle of matches. Keeps happening every match I play. I restarted my Xbox and my internet and it keeps saying I lose sync with the match.
ezxie wrote:
Game keeps freezing and crashing in the middle of matches. Keeps happening every match I play. I restarted my Xbox and my internet and it keeps saying I lose sync with the match.
Hey Istanu - Very sorry to hear. Would you mind telling me what region you're playing in? Is this one particular game mode or all? Thank you - the team is actively investigating and working on potential causes/solutions to some of these reported issues.
Thanx 343 :D

ive had Dsync happen to me but there not as common as the bug that wouldn't connect to a found game and leave you stalled on the match loading screen.

the one dsync i can remember was me and my friend who have pretty much identical pc's we had a custom game 1 v 1 and as we were clashing our units together after playing for probly 10 or 15 mins then it just draged us out n gave us the same dsync issue.

RIG:
i7-6700k
16gb 3200mhz ram
gtx 1070 - updated to latest drivers
both have windows updates installed

My friend has the 1080 and i have the 1070 but our motherboards are the same cpu the same Ram the exact same just the gpu that was difrent

and we are both from scotland UK
3v3 skirmish is still unplayable on PC. After loading in, the game freezes up for about a minute, then briefly works for ~10 seconds before disconnecting me.
granted its a bit better after patch but the game still stutters and lags online.. im confused this didnt happen to me in blitz beta it sucks
Even after the update, I still abruptly disconnect from halo wars 2 servers. Without any lag, I immediately disconnect from a game. it returns me to the main menu with a pop up that says I have "disconnected" and am "out of Sync with the other players". It doesn't matter whether I am playing blitz, rumble, or domination. Either Me or one of my other 2 teammates disconnects the exact way I did. And now, my win percentage is misleading.

I am playing on Xbox One. I am on pacific US time/West Coast. Please help. It's really unfair how I spent extra on a sequel to a game so I could get early when it doesn't even end up working...

Thank-you for being in touch with us on forums.

GT: EnemyJordano
Same here ;(
still laggy / stuttering and interrupted connections.

GT: B00M1AS

i5-3470
GTX 970 (latest driver and older ones tested)
16 GB DDR3 RAM
Windows 10
Playing from Germany / MET

we all paid a lot extra for early access ! we want a compensation !
it has improved but it is still very laggy.fps drops, 3v3 blitz,mp is still unplayable unless you are used to the lag lol
ske7ch wrote:
Update Feb. 20 - 7:50PM PSTTo players who have been running into consistent high latency and/or poor performance while playing online - the team just rolled out some changes to the servers that we hope will alleviate these issues.

Please allow a little time for these server-side changes to propagate across the Halo Wars 2 data centers and let us know if your online experience is improved.

The team is continuing to investigate and work on a number of other issues that some players have reported.

thank you
How long do we need to wait for this to propagate? The PC side of things are quite bad. After playing 200 games this weekend and experiencing the lack of stability for multiplayer gameplay, rolling it out to everyone today is probably going to hurt the chances of this games survival.
Lag is still persisting [PC]. Playing with a buddy it is very rare that we play a game where one of us does not get the lagging issue (dropping to 10-20fps), that's if the game launches at all without a disconnect - we are yet to play a 3v3 without 2 or more disconnects at the start of the game.

Both from the United Kingdom.

My Hardware
CPU: i7 3770k
GPU: GTX 1080
RAM: 16GB DDR3

Friend's Hardware
CPU: AMD 8350
GPU: GTX 1070
RAM: 16GB DDR3

All on the latest drivers

Please fix these issues before the multiplayer community abandons the game and we're left with another great game which is dead because of a botched launch.
Still have problems with me and my friends - all 4 of us are from the United Kingdom.
I'm a UK player and I'm having awful lag during online games (PC). Campaign runs at Ultra smoothly yet the multiplayer response times are awful in comparison even when turned down to low. An example of my lag is that it takes my starting units (and all other produced units) 30+ seconds to move initially, including these units, all functions of the game lag during the rest of the game; apart from the camera movement. This could be due to my internet, but multiplayer worked fine at the start of the Ultimate Edition release.
Hi Guys, i'm French, sorry if i do a lot of spelling mistake but i have a problem.

i had install my game and when i start it i come on the homepage. So any problem here but after that the game say me install update, clic continue for go to store.

So i do that and the game do nothing and crash !

So please help me Because i love this Saga :D

Thanks for reading, goodbye.
To be honest at this point I'm more concerned about if i can get a refund or any kind of compensation for this game. I bought the Ultimate Edition purposeful for the fact that I'd be able to play the game a few days early.

I cant load into an online game without it freezing and kicking me off the server straight away. It's literally unplayable and I've paid £60 for it.
I thought okay its early access so fair play I'll wait until the game is officially released. And yet it still does not work. Feel scammed out of my money and I'm sure they're others feeling the same way.

How can a game be released with such a major bug? Its seriously going to hurt the potential of it.
i'm from southeast asia , the game its a bit better. but overall still lag and freeze at the early game in multiplayer and blitz mode.
To be honest at this point I'm more concerned about if i can get a refund or any kind of compensation for this game. I bought the Ultimate Edition purposeful for the fact that I'd be able to play the game a few days early.

I cant load into an online game without it freezing and kicking me off the server straight away. It's literally unplayable and I've paid £60 for it.
I thought okay its early access so fair play I'll wait until the game is officially released. And yet it still does not work. Feel scammed out of my money and I'm sure they're others feeling the same way.

How can a game be released with such a major bug? Its seriously going to hurt the potential of it.
I feel the same way to be honest ;(
Even after the update, I still abruptly disconnect from halo wars 2 servers. Without any lag, I immediately disconnect from a game. it returns me to the main menu with a pop up that says I have "disconnected" and am "out of Sync with the other players". It doesn't matter whether I am playing blitz, rumble, or domination. Either Me or one of my other 2 teammates disconnects the exact way I did. And now, my win percentage is misleading.

I am playing on Xbox One. I am on pacific US time/West Coast. Please help. It's really unfair how I spent extra on a sequel to a game so I could get early when it doesn't even end up working...

Thank-you for being in touch with us on forums.

GT: EnemyJordano
In regard to my previous post of my connection issues, I would like to say that as for xbox one, whether it was before or after the update, I have never experienced any sort of lag or choppy frame rate. The game seems to work perfectly until I - or one of my other two friends - abruptly disconnect mid-game. As for the small update to the servers, it might have helped my issue to a certain degree. I have not yet played enough since the update to know for sure, but I have still experienced the "out of sync with other players" issue and randomly disconnect. I don't know for sure yet if it has happened less frequently. I will check up later today to notify.
Sorry - what the f... is with the servers ?? I try to play, but can't DL update ? I wait 1h and now I got 68 MB of update !!! How big is that ?? :D (in same time i DL 20GB of Forza) :(

TRUE !
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11