OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
I feel the same way. Is the last time I buy a game of 343. I'm still waiting this week for a fix because of the crashes. Otherwise I will make a refund. Great patch was the 22.02.2017 (sarcasm). Why do not you put the release version back into the store. With the crashes (i7 7700k 4,8 ghz, gtx 1070, 32 gb ram 3200 mhz, windows 10, 960 gb ssd) after the multiplayer play unplayable and just annoying. Have something really never experienced.
Now you lose many players, give the game only a very slight survival on the pc market. Soon comes dawn of war 3, there can pack halo wars 2. So a badly programmed game I have never experienced (I have been playing pc games for 15 years). Even alpha games are better than halo wars 2.

To be honest: I think it was with halo wars 2.
Hey 343 you should of gone for a late march release to allow for a longer game testing period, by releasing patches that make the game worse and making your customers wait nearly two weeks for a patch that lets you play the game, you've killed off most of your player base.
yeah if your all updateing from the windows store or downloading and its going VERY VERY slow I would recommend you reset your windows update cache. I had the same exact issue it would download 200 KB or less and just stop and claim it was still updateing but it wasn't and I tried resetting everything related to the store but after more investigation its actualy windows UPDATE that inflicts issues with windows store because store is ran off of windows update and authenticated through windows update. its a LONG process for it (like 20-50min) but it truly works
also 343 I think your gonna have to find a way to send a Microsoft message to everyone on PC gaming/windows that this game is fixed when you do in order to revive the fan base. you coulda done the crashing part sooner not one entire big update. you really should have engaged in more previous halo wars players as your testers rather then just random people with non gaming hardware.
also 343 I think your gonna have to find a way to send a Microsoft message to everyone on PC gaming/windows that this game is fixed when you do in order to revive the fan base. you coulda done the crashing part sooner not one entire big update. you really should have engaged in more previous halo wars players as your testers rather then just random people with non gaming hardware.
Agreed with the message part.
Beats94 wrote:
Agreed with the message part.
same!
game still crashing and high latency please fix. really painful to play with lag
Dont worry guys the patch is coming XDDDDDDDDD SOON!
Rigloa wrote:
Dont worry guys the patch is coming XDDDDDDDDD SOON!
How soon though? :( ANd I hear it will be later for PC users.
Anyone think they should step up and give compensation for the continued problems? Fix the loss stats that count even if you're winning a game due to sync issues?
On the main menu it continually connects / disconnects from online services. I have had real trouble getting access to any game formats without issues, even campaign freezes. I paid £65 for the Ultimate edition and as much as I am a fan of Halo Wars franchise and Halo universe, it is highly frustrating.

it continually says downloading data, and will not me play online features.
Soon comes dawn of war 3. For me the last game of 343 and the windows store, steam knows how it works. Almost no players were more about multiplayer, which was with halo 2, the game is ko before it could show correctly what it can.

Halo wars 2 i would call flop.
I agree all this so called marketing secrecy before the launch is rubbish, they should have had at least a 4 week test period. Then gone away and read the feedback and fixed it before the official launch
The software/games market will no longer tolerate this "suck it and see" approach.
Ske7ch343 has responded over the delay on the Halo wars Reddit "Upcoming Patch" thread -
"Had hoped the patch would land on Friday but I guess it didn't work out as they had hoped. Fingers crossed today is the day, I'm awaiting an update from the team."
Looks like they don't talk that much.
Ske7ch343 has responded over the delay on the Halo wars Reddit "Upcoming Patch" thread -
"Had hoped the patch would land on Friday but I guess it didn't work out as they had hoped. Fingers crossed today is the day, I'm awaiting an update from the team."
Is he talking about the PC patch or xbox one ?

They don't talk at ALL lol
Cpt D3rp wrote:
Is he talking about the PC patch or xbox one ?

They don't talk at ALL lol
The Xbox patch comes first, so i assume he's talking about that one.
Rigloa wrote:
XtiNcT3858 wrote:
Mikky1157 wrote:
I just finished reading, the "Upcoming" Patchnotes, 343, ARE YOU kidding me? literally you guys are gona let this game being BROKEN another Week and a half? I love Halo, but this game its just Dead, is so sad because I love Halo, but this is again the Master Chief Collection embarrasement, Halo Wars 2 is about to die on PC... every time I having faith on you 343, you just killing it... Im talking to Windows Support right know, I really want a Refund honestly, the money invested in the Ultimate Edition its just not worth it. Some Early Access Titles have more stability, and thats just sad. STOP focusing on the DLCs, and fix the Master chief Collection... sorry, i mean Halo Wars 2
You being angry doesn't help much. Get a refund if you really want to.
I think you should chill, I went through the same phase as you, this game is going to die really early unless they do something really big. The ultimate edition was a massive waste for me and to the others that bought it. I really hope 343 gives us something in return as compensation for the way they completely -Yoinked!- up the release for halo wars 2.
Nevermind, I've just got the refund :), Microsoft Support is aware of the problems and theyre giving the Refunds without problems. Its not worth the wait, game is already dead on PC, I love the Halo Universe and the history. I already complete all the Campaign on Legendary (Even tho the game is bugged and I didnt receive any achievement...). Theres a lot of better games to invest your money right now, lets wait for a sale in about a year, and maybe the game is already fixed :3
To be honest at this point I'm more concerned about if i can get a refund or any kind of compensation for this game. I bought the Ultimate Edition purposeful for the fact that I'd be able to play the game a few days early.

I cant load into an online game without it freezing and kicking me off the server straight away. It's literally unplayable and I've paid £60 for it.
I thought okay its early access so fair play I'll wait until the game is officially released. And yet it still does not work. Feel scammed out of my money and I'm sure they're others feeling the same way.

How can a game be released with such a major bug? Its seriously going to hurt the potential of it.
YES!!!
It seems devs has made this launch of the patch more anticipated then the actual game.
lol
343 I Sure as hell hope you release some mighty -Yoink- DLC things here soon to make up for this or something to draw back the PC side of the game since that's the ONLY side I got it for and would want to play.... cross compatable really isn't that hard considering most ps4 games are cross compat and that's 2 completely completely different makers so it is possible! but please save this PC version of halo wars, I tried the console version and O.M.G its horrible frame rate wise compared to super computers
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11