Online Connectivity / Latency / Performance Issues

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11
I'm thinking a big flaw was having the beta to "test the servers" blitz mode, if it was normal many more would have got it, at least a handful of my friends never gave it a chance because it was blitz.

Seperately I definitely feel like I paid 80$ for a normal game. Nothing special. I guess the season pass is a plus but with how this game is from release I'm sure the first dlcs will be free. Once again making my 80$ with the season pass no different then waiting and buying the cheap version. Hopefully they put out a Ultimite Edition dlc as a separate. That would be incredible! But as for now beside HW1 and season pass There's nothing that really stands out for the ultimate version. I was hoping a skin or somthing for in game but it is what it is
Fix your -Yoink- or I want my money back your game is a piece of -Yoink- that keeps on booting me out mid game ffs if you can't make a game that works then how about you don't make game at all fix this -Yoink- now or I want my money back
It's already patched! Just every issue! If you still have problems it's your PC or your Network Connection !
yes this game is now playable, after 4 weeks wait :D really good job 343. so glad i refunded
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11