2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11
I dunno if this info is helpfull but il share anyway.

I noticed that when i dont crash after a match (50/50) and my friend relaunches after crashing, I myself have to then relaunch the game because hes unable to connect to me to join my party.

So while i dont crash after a match it seems like im locked outta the network or something forcing me to close and relaunch the game anyways.
i purchase this game the 17february I CANT PLAY ONE GAME IN MULTIPLAYER MOD wake up ! or speak with your community band of thieves
So.. 3 Days passed by without any news nor update?
Ouch, I thought 343 Industries to be atleast a kind of good developer..
Damn, profit kills everything good in this world..
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I hope it comes soon a fix. The crash nerves.
i can play but not in multiplayers mod is so bad
Another issue I've run into is occasionally Blisterbacks seem to be completely invulnerable. I can have my entire army shooting one and it will take no damage. Then it may or may not take damage and die or just lift off and fly away. Have experienced vs AI and players. It's brutal. Your entire army gets leveled while you just sit by and watch helplessly.
Maguid wrote:
Continuous "lost connection error" on all multilayer games. I loose connection to the server within 10 seconds of stating any online game. I am based in the UK.
I paid £65 for this game. So I could play early

I have tried to play maybe 30 odd games now.
I have managed to complete 3 or 4 of those multilayer games.

I have not touched the campaign.
My win to loose ratio is ridiculously bad. (because it counts the disconnects as losses)

Lately I've been trying to play on-line to no avail. I really feel sorry for the other 3 players. Because after waiting for so long to find a game I disconnect on them. They must think I'm a troll and I've probably been blocked by dozens of players, which isn't fair!

I feel cheated out of my money. I paid for early access and instead I've been plagued with stress. I've re-installed the game multiple times. I've tried to trouble shoot the problem. Basically I've waisted allot of time and money for nothing.

i7 cpu, gtx 980, 8gig ram, 50Mbps broadband plugged directly into the router. (My internet is ridiculously fast)

So to sum up my cons.
- Continuous disconnects on online matches.
- Long wait times to find a game
- I've probably been blocked by allot of players because they think I'm a troll who likes to disconnect or has a potato for a PC (partly explains long load times)
- My online halo wars reputation was been ruined.
- A lot of stress and wasted time I spent on this game.
- I've missed out on probably 16 (so far by my count, growing each day) of challenges and blitz packs. Which I'm really annoyed about!

My pro's
- Game looks visually good.
agree, the only thing good about this game is that it looks visually good ;(
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
http://halowars2.silk.co/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSkGjpWYcw4
So this is fake right? Like 343 would NEVER post a patch fix like this??? I'm not falling for it. hope everyone sees and doesn't fall for it either.
So this is fake right? Like 343 would NEVER post a patch fix like this??? I'm not falling for it. hope everyone sees and doesn't fall for it either.
Virus!!! Not download. Fake!!! You must wait of a official patch over the windows store (Downloads).

Yes the crashes are annoying, hope 343 fixes the soon times.
Have loaded halo wars 2 on xbox just went to basic tutorial its froze on that screen, turn of xbox back on and still on that screen. What can you do??
I downloaded it on second Pc its a Malware
DUDE what is going on WHY can you modifiy someones comments 343 BUt NOW HELP US on the GAME?!?! this game was suppose to be released a WHILE BACK imagine the issues then if these are STILL HERE now?!? comeon your suppose to be a MASSIVE BIG COMPANY REACH OUT! I cant even finish a multiplayer match now, literally at a certain point it just randomly shows the loading screen thing then goes to the desktop... it use to wait until the end of the match and now it wont even do that please freaking fix this what is your deal? make a crash box that explains what happened and ill fix it jesus
I'm having same issues as everyone else, it's very hard to have a solid match on PC when I'm constantly getting disconnected and the unfortunate part is that my win/games played ration is completely jacked because of said issues. Could you please reset the stats, that would be great. Also i beat the campaign on legendary, there are a few bugs there as well. One it particular caused me to actually beat the mission because the objective was destroyed (I'm supppsed to pretect the objective) but the game didn't register that. I have video of it if ya'll want. Thank you
Every time I finish a game on the pc it crashes and I have to re-open the game and continue from there. Another annoying issue is online having an intense battle with people and then your team mates get disconnected. For example I had a team mate that sat there and turtled extremely hard! He finally had a full army maxed out and was ready to push in and help us then bam he lost connection!!! The Blitz fire fight always crashes and is really starting to get annoying also! Also my brother and friend have an ultra wide monitors and they have to switch to a regular one cause for some reason the game cant support the ultra wide for them. I can honestly say that I really enjoy this game a lot and wasn't expecting to like it that much at all due to the demo being really disappointing but this game at the moment is really unplayable and if it doesn't get resolved soon I am going to want a refund or something done about this really fast!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make inappropriate or non-constructive comments.
Spoiler:
Show
jmidnight wrote:
Every time I finish a game on the pc it crashes and I have to re-open the game and continue from there. Another annoying issue is online having an intense battle with people and then your team mates get disconnected. For example I had a team mate that sat there and turtled extremely hard! He finally had a full army maxed out and was ready to push in and help us then bam he lost connection!!! The Blitz fire fight always crashes and is really starting to get annoying also! Also my brother and friend have an ultra wide monitors and they have to switch to a regular one cause for some reason the game cant support the ultra wide for them. I can honestly say that I really enjoy this game a lot and wasn't expecting to like it that much at all due to the demo being really disappointing but this game at the moment is really unplayable and if it doesn't get resolved soon I am going to want a refund or something done about this really fast!
same I crash every time a finish a game e.g campaign mission, skirmish, blitz, MP war everything
Ok moderator, u can edit my all post because i say the true on your game but YOUR GAME IS -Yoink- 13days LATER NOTHING.

You have made false advertising, People buy a product presenting as functional in multiplayer !

i want refund now u can edit my post I know it disturbs you ;) bye all
I do not know what the problem is but the game is locked and in the middle of a game sometimes it comes out
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11