2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11
Hi ! 343, i I buy a car from the dealer it does not have a motor, especially I have to say nothing and just touch my feet with my hands and let pass.

I understand your politic
All I get is "error you have been disconnected from halo wars 2 online services" then "alert connected to halo wars 2 online services" then back to the error message. It's been over a week and still haven't touched multiplayer 😂 I've had a quick search on here and didn't find much, I'm just concerned if this is a general server issue?
I hate to elongate this already massive thread, but I feel as though my issue hasn't been discussed at all, and I want to bring people's attention to it. Mainly, I am having a crash that occurs when spending more than a minute in the settings or menus. Thus, the only way to edit video settings is to "jump" in and out of the menus to avoid this crash. Unfortunately, however, editing the settings and then going into the campaign causes the framerate in the campaign to be unplayable, often dipping into the low 10s before freezing and ultimately crashing. I have been unable to play even past the first mission comfortably, and though the problem doesn't persist into multiplayer games, I am frequently met with consistent stuttering and framerate dips that make the experience less than enjoyable. I'm not sure if any fixes or workarounds have been suggested as of now, but I really hope that I'll finally be able to play this before the end of next week. As a programmer myself, I know that delivering a fault-tolerant product is often difficult and requires more time and man-power than often available, but delivering a definitively broken product is an unacceptable and unfortunately common business practice within the gaming industry, especially when it comes to PC ports. I have a lot of faith in the developers, and I hope to see a resolution to this issue soon. It would be great if one of the developers responded to this so I know that my issues are also being handled, or at least noted.
I just played a 1v1 on PC cus why not, and the game actually works really smoothly 0 issues 60fps no lag everything was perfect. However I jumped into 2v2/3v3 and everything just goes wrong, unplayable unless you're used to playing with 5 frames with lag. Moreover the game crashes every time i finish a game. I think these are the only issues i am finding.
The DC issue is unbelievable. Im getting dc'ed every other match, regardless of game type. I rarely complain, but this is borderline unplayable. If every DC counts as a loss, it takes a lot away from the game and the experience for data gurus like me. Notwithstanding, when you're in the heat of a battle and it freezes, just as your about to drop the game changer??? Then it counts as a loss?

So sad. I , like many ppl here were looking forward to an amazing HW2 for almost a decade, and when end up with an unplayable game? #HW2devasted

Xbox 1, Canada. My connection to every else is great.

And then I get an error message trying to post this?
Rigloa wrote:
I just played a 1v1 on PC cus why not, and the game actually works really smoothly 0 issues 60fps no lag everything was perfect. However I jumped into 2v2/3v3 and everything just goes wrong, unplayable unless you're used to playing with 5 frames with lag. Moreover the game crashes every time i finish a game. I think these are the only issues i am finding.
1v1 always works
Quote:
ske7ch wrote:
Hello - A game update is rolling out today for Halo Wars 2 on Windows 10. This is essentially a "day one" update that was slightly delayed for PC and while it includes a number of improvements it does not directly address many of the issues reported by some players since the game launched. The team is working on a substantial patch for Xbox One and Windows 10 that is close to being handed off to certification at which point we will share patch notes here in this thread. The team is pushing hard and fast to get these updates into the game as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback and patience.Halo Wars 2 Windows 10 Update - Feb. 22
Please note that this same update was released on Xbox One last week.

• [Campaign] - Optional objective "Complete the mission with under 50% damage" on Mission 1 has been fixed
  • [Campaign] - Mission 11 - Fixed an issue where loading a save created shortly after the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    returns would cause the unit to idle and not correctly path between the Domination points.
  • [Campaign] - Mission 8 will now fail when the Particle Cannon is destroyed
  • [Campaign] - Fixed an issue where completing objectives in a mission, saving and loading, and then completing the mission resulted in the number of completed optional and bonus objectives being misreported on the missions log.
  • [Campaign] - Fixed an issue where "Restart from Checkpoint" and "Load Game" options do not appear on Mission Failed Screen.
  • Scarab minimum range has been adjusted to more effectively engage units that are very close to it
  • Uber Units can no longer be built by the AI in Skirmish on Easy & Normal difficulty
  • Blitz card hand input speed has been increased
  • Fixed an issue where game audio could sometimes be distorted when a lot of units are in play
  • Fixed an issue where pressing Alt+Enter to enter full screen and then again to exit full screen just as the client launches, just prior to the Xbox app displaying, can result in a crash.
  • Fixed an issue where closing the Min. Spec dialog box could result in a crash
  • Join a 2v2 match with your favorite deck for Blitz Quickmatch
KNOWN ISSUES: Please note that with the introduction of this update some players may experience a longer initial black screen during game launch.

Please stay tuned for the next upcoming update for Xbox One and Windows 10 which includes a significant number of fixes and improvements.
In the patch notes for the 22 Feb patch (quoted above) that solved none of the real issues, ske7ch says "...The team is pushing hard and fast to get these updates into the game as soon as possible". Thank you for your feedback and patience." Now I understand it takes time to do things, but what does "as soon as possible" mean? Whats the expected time it takes to solve these issues, and whats the plan for dealing with the disgruntled customers?
We brought our business to you expecting a quality product, in return our hard earned cash is taken from us and we are given a mangled, damaged, and poor excuse of what otherwise would've been a fantastic game. After reading this entire post and other posts with very similar gripes and complaints; I think I speak for all of us when I say we need answers, we need solutions, and we need them NOW, or start refunding us the extra money we spent to get the ultimate version of a not so ultimate game.
Quote:
ske7ch wrote:
Hello - A game update is rolling out today for Halo Wars 2 on Windows 10. This is essentially a "day one" update that was slightly delayed for PC and while it includes a number of improvements it does not directly address many of the issues reported by some players since the game launched. The team is working on a substantial patch for Xbox One and Windows 10 that is close to being handed off to certification at which point we will share patch notes here in this thread. The team is pushing hard and fast to get these updates into the game as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback and patience.Halo Wars 2 Windows 10 Update - Feb. 22Please note that this same update was released on Xbox One last week.
  • [Campaign] - Optional objective "Complete the mission with under 50% damage" on Mission 1 has been fixed
  • [Campaign] - Mission 11 - Fixed an issue where loading a save created shortly after the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    returns would cause the unit to idle and not correctly path between the Domination points.
  • [Campaign] - Fixed an issue where completing objectives in a mission, saving and loading, and then completing the mission resulted in the number of completed optional and bonus objectives being misreported on the missions log.
  • [Campaign] - Fixed an issue where "Restart from Checkpoint" and "Load Game" options do not appear on Mission Failed Screen.
  • Scarab minimum range has been adjusted to more effectively engage units that are very close to it
  • Uber Units can no longer be built by the AI in Skirmish on Easy & Normal difficulty
  • Fixed an issue where game audio could sometimes be distorted when a lot of units are in play
  • Fixed an issue where pressing Alt+Enter to enter full screen and then again to exit full screen just as the client launches, just prior to the Xbox app displaying, can result in a crash.
KNOWN ISSUES: Please note that with the introduction of this update some players may experience a longer initial black screen during game launch.Please stay tuned for the next upcoming update for Xbox One and Windows 10 which includes a significant number of fixes and improvements.
In the patch notes for the 22 Feb patch (quoted above) that solved none of the real issues, ske7ch says "...The team is pushing hard and fast to get these updates into the game as soon as possible". Thank you for your feedback and patience." Now I understand it takes time to do things, but what does "as soon as possible" mean? Whats the expected time it takes to solve these issues, and whats the plan for dealing with the disgruntled customers?
We brought our business to you expecting a quality product, in return our hard earned cash is taken from us and we are given a mangled, damaged, and poor excuse of what otherwise would've been a fantastic game. After reading this entire post and other posts with very similar gripes and complaints; I think I speak for all of us when I say we need answers, we need solutions, and we need them NOW, or start refunding us the extra money we spent to get the ultimate version of a not so ultimate game.
AMEN
I have been knocked offline multiple times which might just be my wifi but the people I play with also complain about the servers.
10 days of ultimate -Yoink-
Hi, i have a problem with the connection of the servers.
My problem is when i started the game, i received an error trying to download the game´s data and i cannot play with the multiplayer and blitz mode.
Thanks and I hope your help-
Quote:
ske7ch wrote:
Hello - A game update is rolling out today for Halo Wars 2 on Windows 10. This is essentially a "day one" update that was slightly delayed for PC and while it includes a number of improvements it does not directly address many of the issues reported by some players since the game launched. The team is working on a substantial patch for Xbox One and Windows 10 that is close to being handed off to certification at which point we will share patch notes here in this thread. The team is pushing hard and fast to get these updates into the game as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback and patience.Halo Wars 2 Windows 10 Update - Feb. 22Please note that this same update was released on Xbox One last week.
    Spoiler:
    Show
KNOWN ISSUES: Please note that with the introduction of this update some players may experience a longer initial black screen during game launch.Please stay tuned for the next upcoming update for Xbox One and Windows 10 which includes a significant number of fixes and improvements.
Yeah I'm probably going to ask for a refund if this isn't solved by the end of the week. I don't really care if it's been awhile, I've figuratively shelved this game (digital copy) to play other stuff since this is unplayable.
Dear 343

My game keeps crashing after every skirmish game. Also mid game crashes. The game freezes and than just shuts down. I think it started since the update. (PC version)

Please adres this issue it's really annoying playing 30 minutes, an intense fight and than it just freezes and closes the game i didn't do anything just play.

Greetings
Bert H.
For some reason I can now play 2v2 with no lag, the only problem now is the random crashes every single game I finish. I tried it on windowed mode and it still crashes ;)
For those that missed it, the eta for the latest patch seems to be sometime this week. Latest details were posted in Friday's Community Update, you can find that here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/wars-worlds-weaponry
I just feel insulted they can spend more time editing a post over one dirty comment vs's just responding to us and saying hey its close we feel your pain and the patch will be here soon.........its all about respect in todays world and theirs nearly none of it... saying that stuff woulda helped me and others im sure....

I even tried setting up my xbox one that's been collecting dust just to play halo wars 2 and honestly its such a change to try to switch to that where the frames aren't perfect 60 FPS like my custom computer or nothing and the controls are severely delayed but at least theirs no crashing which is what matters.
Forgive me if I come across as insulting, because it's not my intention, but I personally wouldn't even mind if they posted an update on this thread just saying that they have no new news every day or two. Just "the team is hard at work on a fix, but we have no news to report as of yet" would be perfect.
Download the Ultimate Edition today, started playing the campaign, get through a few of the stories and it just starts lagging, freezing, and becomes unresponsive.
I am playing on the Xbox One S.
My internet speed is 30 meg down, and 6 meg up.
I have tried playing it wired and wireless, but neither had any difference in effect.
I still have over 80 gb of storage left. And only have 6 games downloaded om HD.
The time is 3:12 am Eastern Standard Time
"Out of Sync" in Blitz mode. Booted in Deathmatch. Seems when someone uses Archer Missles or Mac Blast on me it boots me out. That's one powerful explosion. Campaign sometimes freezes up to. I've reset everything and don't believe it's on my end. Region in Western Canada. Probably will resume playing when I know it's fixed.
Hello!

I been doing some testing matches to look into this issue. I have found 1v1 Matchmaking and 1v1 Blitz doesn't bring up any issues with online connectivity (For me. Can't apply this for everyone though. Depends on the person computer and connectivity). But, I ran into some trouble as when it comes to any type of match or matches of 2v2 or 3v3 matchmaking and 2v2 or 3v3 blitz. It seems that connectivity struggles or strains to keep up when it comes to having more players in 1 match, Hoping if this can help in anything of finding the source of this issue. As always, keep up the great work!

EDIT 1: You guys have to give a break for the team. They doing the best they can to release fixes. Be aware that when a fix is found. It has to go through repeated trial and error for the issues not to surface again. (I know this cause I done development for minor little games with other friends for fun in school. xD) I guess development team never get a cut of slack when it comes to issues.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11