3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
Hello!
I been doing some testing matches to look into this issue. I have found 1v1 Matchmaking and 1v1 Blitz doesn't bring up any issues with online connectivity (For me. Can't apply this for everyone though. Depends on the person computer and connectivity). But, I ran into some trouble as when it comes to any type of match or matches of 2v2 or 3v3 matchmaking and 2v2 or 3v3 blitz. It seems that connectivity struggles or strains to keep up when it comes to having more players in 1 match, Hoping if this can help in anything of finding the source of this issue. As always, keep up the great work!
EDIT 1: You guys have to give a break for the team. They doing the best they can to release fixes. Be aware that when a fix is found. It has to go through repeated trial and error for the issues not to surface again. (I know this cause I done development for minor little games with other friends for fun in school. xD) I guess development team never get a cut of slack when it comes to issues.
GIVE THE TEAM A BREAK ARE FOR REAL!!!????
When you get a game u expected it to atleast freaking be playable if u buy a bike is it ok to be missing some wheels??? its been almost 2 weeks still no freaking fix.... -Yoink- this game
tbh i bought this game because blitz beta ran perfectly. i never expect the real game will be like this
I would like a refund of 14 losses caused by disconnections caused by your servers, or your servers lacking quality I was kicked or the game froze. I do not think it is fair to take these on the chin, because I like to compete against myself to see how good a win loss ratio I can get, and your servers are my biggest opstacle.
Game keeps freezing and crashing cannot finish a game really frustrating when you disconnect mid battle any solutions please let me know because I haven't got it.
ever since the upate my game crashes at the end of every game
I seem to be having an issue on pc. For starters very fun! but i keep having this issue where the game likes to crash in the transition of levels in the story or when i bring up an auto save or really any save for that matter particularly when i finish a level it auto saves, then it takes me to the end game screen. when i come back to play the next level it starts me out on the end of the last level and then crashes a couple times then seems to work. i know its not a problem with my pc its brand new and exceeds the recommended hardware requirements. thank you for your time and again. fun game!
Hey guys, do you know if i can refund the game because i can´t play multiplayer. I started with the early launch and i thought just give it some time it will be fixed soon but its two weeks now and the day one patch didnt make it better for me. would appriciate an answer =)
Wait what they still have not found a fix to these issues ;( sad
Yes, I'm waiting for an update, I'll do that too. You must call the microsoft customer service (telephone number you find in google, call is free) and the problem. I get the money back, but with the microsoft co-worker agreed to wait for an update.
If the next update does not fix the crashes, I make a refund.
I am annoying the crashes also uncanny, have so many problems the problem since last patch, at release ran smoothly.
yeah its weird that exactly at launch everytyhing ran perfectly at least for me I didn't play multiplayer at that time but I did a TON of skirmishes and firefight blitzes and it was perfect. but then after the first patch I tried multiplayer and its like wow the game went to crap with crashing but then again it coulda before then idk I didn't do multiplayer and NOW even on firefight onece the match is over it crashes and RANDOMLY after a multiplayer match it wont crash... its like something mid game casuses a crash and it happens 98% of the time and the 2% of the time it doesn't its fine after game..... this should be the MAIN fix for now... I mean this should be easy considering this isn't cross platform supported theirs no reason to make the other think the same so should be quicker... but please let us know!
You could also undo the last patch. I am very disappointed by the publisher ...
I can't find any players at all. I only was able to play 3 times and all 3 time my opponents were disconnected. Also I have "network error" but still have connection to online services. Wtf is that? Is it tech problems or game is dead already?
I literally can't believe it is so bad.

Sry for English.
It almost does not play any more because of the crashes. Many friends of mine are waiting for next patch and play again, just like me. Games actually at the time another rts.
Hey,
My Game keeps freezing and crashing in the middle of matches. happening in some game I play. In Blitz and Fight 3x3 mode. I lost 6 games today because that =//////// help me pls, i play in Brazil. (XBOX ONE)
Disaapointed to hear this issue won't be addressed in the patch.
  • Investigating reports of the mini-map occasionally being unresponsive on PC
It happen's multiple times every match and is extremely annoying.
Well at least they got the patch coming, now time to wait for another week lul
90 percent of all my losses are because of friends dropping out losing connection etc :s 3v1 from start and counts has loss seem a bit unfinished
I just finished reading, the "Upcoming" Patchnotes, 343, ARE YOU kidding me? literally you guys are gona let this game being BROKEN another Week and a half? I love Halo, but this game its just Dead, is so sad because I love Halo, but this is again the Master Chief Collection embarrasement, Halo Wars 2 is about to die on PC... every time I having faith on you 343, you just killing it... Im talking to Windows Support right know, I really want a Refund honestly, the money invested in the Ultimate Edition its just not worth it. Some Early Access Titles have more stability, and thats just sad. STOP focusing on the DLCs, and fix the Master chief Collection... sorry, i mean Halo Wars 2
Mikky1157 wrote:
I just finished reading, the "Upcoming" Patchnotes, 343, ARE YOU kidding me? literally you guys are gona let this game being BROKEN another Week and a half? I love Halo, but this game its just Dead, is so sad because I love Halo, but this is again the Master Chief Collection embarrasement, Halo Wars 2 is about to die on PC... every time I having faith on you 343, you just killing it... Im talking to Windows Support right know, I really want a Refund honestly, the money invested in the Ultimate Edition its just not worth it. Some Early Access Titles have more stability, and thats just sad. STOP focusing on the DLCs, and fix the Master chief Collection... sorry, i mean Halo Wars 2
You being angry doesn't help much. Get a refund if you really want to.
XtiNcT3858 wrote:
Mikky1157 wrote:
You being angry doesn't help much. Get a refund if you really want to.
I think you should chill, I went through the same phase as you, this game is going to die really early unless they do something really big. The ultimate edition was a massive waste for me and to the others that bought it. I really hope 343 gives us something in return as compensation for the way they completely -Yoinked!- up the release for halo wars 2.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11