1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11
I've been having some freeze up issues and connection drops while playing coop campaign even with an open NAT.
I have more than 1,000 hours played (probably too much, I know) in the original Halo Wars, and was very excited for HW2. I enjoy the gameplay and balance, it built off the platform from the first game and expanded on it nicely. But like many have discussed, multiplayer/connection issues have been very bad and can ruin a game like this. I would say 25-35% of my online games played so far have involved either myself or a friend playing with me disconnecting from the match randomly (we most definitely do not experience this in other games). RTS games can be intense and competitive back and forth matches, so when you're 40 minutes in and get disconnected randomly, anger and frustration will typically ensue. I have sadly stopped playing until I know more positive results are coming from online matches, or else I fear I may smash an expensive TV/controller after the 10th frozen/disconnected match in 3 days. Looking forward to better days on HW2.
PLZ fix severs!! unable to play game, keeps crashing on me, lag is unreal. on NA severs
Just tried 2v2 blitz again. Still getting low FPS for no reason.
343 SERIOUSLY guys comeon!!!! your fixing so many things at onece why DONT YOU FIX THE CRASHING FIRST THEN GO to the rest of the issues this crashing nEEDS TO STOP and if the game for example goes out of sync DONT MAKE IT JUST RETURN TO DESKTOP make it return to the halo wars menu (at least it seems like its a out of sync thing) itll show the loading screen balls/solar system thing for a second or two maybe 3 then returns to desktop and if its a actual crash it just return to desktop after a 2 second BLACK screen with no loading solar system.
Those are some jokes? Two weeks and they can not fix servers? It is impossible to play by lags. What are they doing there?
Just got done with a Team War match, but never got to finish it. My game completely lagged out and loss connection..... Here are my system specks:

Kaby Lake i7 7700k
Titan X Pascal
8gb ddr4
mini itx motherboard
evga platinum psu
Win 10 pro

I have 250mb download speed
24 upload speed
I play in Texas near Houston area

This happens with gears of war 4 too on the pc. Their problem is understandable because they are one of the first pioneers of cross-play and there will be issues. But Halo Wars 2 is not cross-play.

I'm still going to play this game... I love it!!!!!! just fix it please!!!!
anyone knows ETA for patch on Pc?
Just got done with a Team War match, but never got to finish it. My game completely lagged out and loss connection..... Here are my system specks:

Kaby Lake i7 7700k
Titan X Pascal
8gb ddr4
mini itx motherboard
evga platinum psu
Win 10 pro

I have 250mb download speed
24 upload speed
I play in Texas near Houston area

This happens with gears of war 4 too on the pc. Their problem is understandable because they are one of the first pioneers of cross-play and there will be issues. But Halo Wars 2 is not cross-play.

I'm still going to play this game... I love it!!!!!! just fix it please!!!!
Well I live in the U.K. near London 66MB super fibre broad band. Similar PC, same memory. So what chance have I getting this working
I decided to look at the network activity on 1 v 1 Match Maker, nothing!. during match making says increasing Radius , which means Europe?. Finally says searching World for Match Making player. After 9 minutes none found, stopped match making.

In Campaign I tried against the AI, again nothing!
I don't care how slow the performance of graphics etc, due to client side recording/tracking is.
This program, Halo Wars 2, has MANY more BUGS thank the latest INSIDER release of Windows 10, but at least I can interact with games with Windows 10What I did glean from the was that the Microsoft Azure Network monitoring software started, presumably trying to find a problems.
So it would seem that once again seeing problems with the servers for PC.
Come on 343 we had this program server problem with Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo MCC. I know its the first Halo for PC program .
We had a 6.3GB patch download for disk install which was supposed to fix this. When we first logged into the game
Anyone know how to fix constant crashing after every game it is really annoying me now ;(
When does the Patch comes out?
honestly the 2v2 modes are playable now for PC, a little fps drops and lag but it is so much better I can actually move my -Yoinking!- units :) I have not tried 3v3 yet the only issue I am having is the crashing after each game. can not wait for the patch!
hmm now for some reason every time i opena blitz i, crash please fix ASAP
Im in the USA on pc and i get really bad latency contantly still. its so bad that its like im dropping frames but i know im not dropping frames do to the game isnt freezing or anything just simply takes ten seconds to respond to what im clicking on.
So I just jumped on to get a few games in before I went to bed, both games I was in right when they were about to end I ended up out of sync. Its not the first time that's happened, it happens in about a third of my games. But back to back right when they're about to end? Really?!? How is that even fair to me, when I went through all that time to just get booted without warning and get nothing to even reward or compensate it. And if you were wondering I was about the lose my first game when I went out of sync, the second was a close one but we were winning. Its total garbage. Can't even complete my daily challenges. It's a challenge alone to not get out of sync.
Game keeps freezing and Crashing as soon as the match starts. My win percentage has dropped dramatically because of this and I am very displeased. (On Xbox One)
Hi ! 343, i I buy a car from the dealer it does not have a motor, especially I have to say nothing and just touch my feet with my hands and let pass.I understand your politic

343 :"this game is crazy ! u can play in multi" or not
343 : "patch come this week" or not
343 : "thanks 90 dollars !" or not

F U C K Y O U :)
i leave this dead game
Listen 343 In the UK shops/supermarkets, big Customers are PULLING Halo Wars for PC off the shelf, they are feed up with complaints and refunds.

343 YOU are about to be hit with a MASSIVE financial recovery situation from the UK and Europe, basically you have blown it.

The new market is gone for the general Windows 10 general is gone. There is loads of people reporting serious problems with Halo Wars 2 on PC on Windows Feedback Microsoft Official feedback forum which all the top managers look to. Satya Nadella and Abe Gaul definitely do!.

Just like many Microsoft products, who fail to get good feedback scores, the get CUT and BIG bits chopped out.
Just look at what happened to Office 2017 and Windows Server 2016, GONE never made it lost, and that's 343 future if they don't get these problems sorted!!!.

It no good moaning about server problems, should have budgeted for automatic upscaling of the Microsoft Azure Servers, but then that hits you budget.
343 is too focused of marketing release dates, get the product out the door, and sort the problems later!!.
When you have a Windows 10 quietly selling millions of copies, with thousand of willing FAST and SLOW beta testers. The final release will not down the product, like 343 have done
Listen 343 In the UK shops/supermarkets, big Customers are PULLING Halo Wars for PC off the shelf, they are feed up with complaints and refunds.

343 YOU are about to be hit with a MASSIVE financial recovery situation from the UK and Europe, basically you have blown it.

The new market is gone for the general Windows 10 general is gone. There is loads of people reporting serious problems with Halo Wars 2 on PC on Windows Feedback Microsoft Official feedback forum which all the top managers look to. Satya Nadella and Abe Gaul definitely do!.

Just like many Microsoft products, who fail to get good feedback scores, the get CUT and BIG bits chopped out.
Just look at what happened to Office 2017 and Windows Server 2016, GONE never made it lost, and that's 343 future if they don't get these problems sorted!!!.

It no good moaning about server problems, should have budgeted for automatic upscaling of the Microsoft Azure Servers, but then that hits you budget.
343 is too focused of marketing release dates, get the product out the door, and sort the problems later!!.
When you have a Windows 10 quietly selling millions of copies, with thousand of willing FAST and SLOW beta testers. The final release will not down the product, like 343 have done
agree this is the last time I am buying from 343/microsoft products, it is a shame because I am a big Halo fan and this is how it is going to end ;(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. ...
  8. 11