Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

[Locked] Out of sync?

OP Organ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Just got an out of sync error after about a 40min battle. I had fended off a few attacks and was on my way to do some damage to my opponents base (likely to destroy it) and suddenly the game kicks out and says it's out of sync?

What are the chances that this is a legit error or the guy I was playing against rage quit?

Edit: This was on the Xbox while playing a 1vs1 deathmatch
Same thing happened to me and 2 other friends and that was against A.I. I'm saying its a real error.
Same thing happened to me and 2 other friends and that was against A.I. I'm saying its a real error.
Thanks for the reply. My instinct was to blame it on my opponent quiting. It wasn't apparent to me that I got any credit for playing the game. Hope 343 is aware of this problem.
Same thing is happening to me and my friend. We've tried campaign, skirmish and firefight and haven't been able to finish a game because one of us will begin to freeze and eventually disconnect.
Everytime I'm about to win the game gives me this error...
Pissed off!!! Played 31 games so far of blitz and have been booted from 3. Trying to keep the win/loss column decent. 10 losses and 3 have been out of sync errors. This is unacceptable and the very reason a beta is put out to begin with.
Think they just need to fix the servers and reset win/loss ratio because its all messed up.
I'm having the same problems. Was winning a 2v2 game and got booted out and game gives me this error. My team mate had to continue on his own. Fml. Fix this -Yoink-.
Literally one of the most infuriating things ever. Duking it out with some guys on Xbox live, killing off waves of enemies, barely surviving, and just on the cusp of succes, just when my army gains the upper ground and is about to overtake my adversaries, literally 15-25 second from when I'm about to win the 30 minute game, OUT OF SYNC.

Really?
Im having the same problem. Has happend 4 times outta 11 games that's ridiculous. Then it gives you loses. I know 2 of those I was kickin -Yoink-. Either do the record it or fix it. In another forum there's a post of the known bugs from beta an this one was said to be fixed... guess not ... fox the sync an reset the stats!!
Literally one of the most infuriating things ever. Duking it out with some guys on Xbox live, killing off waves of enemies, barely surviving, and just on the cusp of succes, just when my army gains the upper ground and is about to overtake my adversaries, literally 15-25 second from when I'm about to win the 30 minute game, OUT OF SYNC.

Really?
This happened to me every game I played. I'm baffled to be honest. Blitz Beta was a fantastic experience start to finish. This is just terrible.
Im usually always playing 3v3 with my friends, and about half the games we play, one of us freeze and get kicked out. Its the most annoying thing ever when youre winning and it feels like it never happens to the opponent because i never get an easy win where its 3v2. My win lost is so messed up because of this. You guys have to fix this asap, it makes the game unplayayble at times
Also just had this after around an hour in a 3 vs 3 game. It is really unacceptable to have these errors in a released game. It has happened three times now in the past day. An hour invested into an enjoying game, then this occurs. Pathetic. Do not recall this in the original game.
Same thing just happened to me. WTH?!? Every game i've played lately has kicked me when its a multiplayer pvp game. All the games vs AI are fine from what I noticed.
Yeah samething has been happening since they game came out, and they seem like they dont care. RIP to this game, getting a refund
Literally played 13 games have bin synced out of ten literally can notake finish a stupid game. I'm so tired of it want to trade the game in
Playing with a friend right now it has kicked me out of 3 games in a row saying game is out of sync 343 please get your s*** together
The third game in a row on ranked 3v3 death match I have got the out of sync error around the 5 minute mark!! It's an absolute joke as I'll have lost 3 games out of 10 for my rank! Why is this still a problem in the game after it's 2nd DLC! Is 343 taking tips from Ubisoft on how royally to f*** off its gamers with crappy servers!
Yeah take a two-day break from this game because it did it four times in a row and I just got back on tonight and it did it my very first game back this f****** sucks
Same thing keeps happening to an friend an me blows. Come on 343!!!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3