Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

[Locked] Out of sync?

OP Organ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
This is one of the biggest issues plaguing HW2, yet no one will openly address it. I have 37 losses due to out of sync, and roughly 75-100 losses caused by server disconnections.
The thing that annoys me the most with this error is that it counts as a loss on your record.

When we play matches online, does a player host or is it a hosted 343 server?

If its player, it could well be down to a player (host) rage quitting or what ever.
This is my only major complaint about this game. Every 5-6 matches myself or an ally is dropped with an out of sync error. This is in all multiplayer game types, on xbox one, with no particular trigger. My internet is not the problem As my voice chat is uninterrupted, nor do any of the other programs or devices in my home show a break in connection. Also I have had an entir team kicked at the same time despite being in 3 different countries without losing voice chat.IE this was not a loss of connection or - a problem with one individual. Even if the sync errors cannot be eliminated it could be improved by 1) allowing players to rejoin 2) Not penalizing the player.

I typed this message on my phone while waiting for my team to try pulling off a 2v3.
My actual gamertag is up in Wisconsin and yes it literally takes me from a diamond three all the way from Platinum to because it kept kicking me out of every single game I even called Microsoft Xbox support to have them reset my record then they give me this fake number to 343 but to be totally honest I'm beginning to think 343 doesn't give a rat's -Yoink- about the games that they make.
If
I had that problem on launch but it is no longer an issue.
This issue still occurs even after the 5/22 update. Worse now for me than ever before. Sucks as it's always during a great match.
happening to me too also i keep disconnecting from game even know i shut off internet for 12 hours its making hw2 hard to play almost impossible
Had the same issue twice in a row this morning. SUPER frustrating to grind for rank then lose all that work in 14 minutes with two out of sync errors. Both of them were going to be wins, too. :(
I'm sick of this s**. 3 times in a row, out of sync. fix your f** game.
It only seems to be getting worse... I have gone from diamond 5 to diamond 2, mainly because of this error.

I lost nearly 14 games in a row 11 due to this one damn error... seriously 343, if you want a compedative game, get on this an fix it. We don't need new heros until we can play in a stable game.

You can check all my post, I've only complained once an it was on this topic, the rest have been very informative positive, or creative. I am not one to complain, however I am a compedative player, an this bug makes me.want to sell the damn game to gamestop...
Yeah just playing to his with my brother and legs me out of another game the funny thing is we are literally one room apart from each other and using the same internet
Bothers me is there coming out with the new expansion but yet they cant fixe the problems that they had from day one and they expect people to pay $20 for it, Xbox Live by the way
I brought his gamertag is up in Wisconsin and mine is Lawlessmoney997. 343 please fix this, the really s***** thing is that counts as a loss on our record and I'm literally at my opponents base about to destroy it and kicks me out and counted as a loss I cannot stand that it makes me want to pull out my hair
New to Halo Wars 2 but in the last few 3 days (4 maybe) I've been disconnected at least some 5 or 6 times, due to sync errors. It's really frustrating.
Have they addressed this issue in their newsletters or something?
I think we need to provide more information other than "I keep getting out of sync messages". Please provide your NAT type and Server connectivity status. This is found in the network tab under settings in the xbox app. It may or may not help them diagnose the issue, but its still helpful. I am wondering myself if users getting out of sync have open NATS and server connectivity. I have an open NAT but server connectivity is blocked. Ive been trying to fix it and test it myself but I am stuck with blocked :(
NAT type is set to open.
"All services are available."
I have a wired fast connection, no worries there.
I am experiencing out of sync roughly 12-15 seconds into a game it has happened repeatedly today at least 6-8 times I can't play the normal multiplayer can play blitz and verse the AI but that's it I'm really annoyed trying to get some challenges done but it's near impossible because of the out of sync issue. I have open nat and the severs are fine nothing wrong with my connection.
Any additional information that can be brought to light on these would be helpful.

We are aware of that these are occurring and the devs are working on isolating and getting these fixed.

We need to know both when a player saw it, and what the previous game was that they had played.

People are saying that they have been experiencing these with Yapyap, and some have said that they have seen it on the second drop of the Grunt Turret. Additional data on these would help get these fixed sooner.
I am experiencing out of sync roughly 12-15 seconds into a game it has happened repeatedly today at least 6-8 times I can't play the normal multiplayer can play blitz and verse the AI but that's it I'm really annoyed trying to get some challenges done but it's near impossible because of the out of sync issue. I have open nat and the severs are fine nothing wrong with my connection.
Hello
we are expecting the same here we have two XBOX's both on open nat,
it crashes directly when the game has loaded.

Multiplayer Deathmatch, Rumble etc. is simply not working. But on Blitz everything is just Fine no crashes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3