[Locked] Out of sync?

OP Organ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
BimBam13 wrote:
I am experiencing out of sync roughly 12-15 seconds into a game it has happened repeatedly today at least 6-8 times I can't play the normal multiplayer can play blitz and verse the AI but that's it I'm really annoyed trying to get some challenges done but it's near impossible because of the out of sync issue. I have open nat and the severs are fine nothing wrong with my connection.
Hello
we are expecting the same here we have two XBOX's both on open nat,
it crashes directly when the game has loaded.

Multiplayer Deathmatch, Rumble etc. is simply not working. But on Blitz everything is just Fine no crashes.
Does it Crash (require a game restart)? or does it kick you out of game and give you an error that says 'Out of Sync'?

Also, does this happen immediately on load into the level, or can you do a couple actions first?
This is an error from launch of this game and it just happened to me and my brother again....
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
All of the times I've been kicked, they were from 3v3 matches, Blitz or Deathmatch.
MOST of the times I get kicked, it happens right at the beggining or a few seconds/minutes in.
No particular leader to point out, it varied. I couldn't find a pattern, it just stopped the game immediately and lead me back to the main menu saying "Game out of sync".
My console (Xbox One S) is connected via a very good wired connection and has open NAT settings.
Tiago117 wrote:
All of the times I've been kicked, they were from 3v3 matches, Blitz or Deathmatch.
MOST of the times I get kicked, it happens right at the beggining or a few seconds/minutes in.
No particular leader to point out, it varied. I couldn't find a pattern, it just stopped the game immediately and lead me back to the main menu saying "Game out of sync".
My console (Xbox One S) is connected via a very good wired connection and has open NAT settings.
We are working on a fix right now, but I don't know the ETA of when we will be able to get it out.
It is happening to lots of people. Happens to me and my step son right on the same router and it happens to us on live as well. Soooo frustrating not to be able to play anyone but the IA without being booted. Same thing as described above happens, most of the time, within 10 seconds or so of starting the game it kicks us out with out of sync error message. It happens with all leaders and all game types. Open NAT and I've tried changing all sorts of settings on the router and still doesn't work on LAN nor online with live with either his Xbox One nor my Xbox One S. All other games work both on LAN and on live with no issues... this is the only game that does work. Please fix this and in a timely manner.
Tiago117 wrote:
We are working on a fix right now, but I don't know the ETA of when we will be able to get it out.
What is the cause of the out of sync? Does our connection need to be reestablished to the sever every so often?

I played about 6 2v2 games and then one blitz firefight game. All were fine. Afterwards I went back to 2v2 and got "out of sync" three games in a row (partner and I both) and just gave up. Lost 72 mmr that took 8-10 games to get. Super annoying. All of the "out of sync" games that I have ever had happen in the first 10-20 seconds (enough time to try to build a supply pad and issue a move command).
Any additional information that can be brought to light on these would be helpful.

We are aware of that these are occurring and the devs are working on isolating and getting these fixed.

We need to know both when a player saw it, and what the previous game was that they had played.

People are saying that they have been experiencing these with Yapyap, and some have said that they have seen it on the second drop of the Grunt Turret. Additional data on these would help get these fixed sooner.
I have experienced this once playing against a Yapyap. But I think this is different than getting "out of sync" in the first 10-20 seconds of a game. Quitting and reopening HW2 has fixed the early disconnect for me.
EiTeNeR wrote:
Tiago117 wrote:
What is the cause of the out of sync? Does our connection need to be reestablished to the sever every so often?

I played about 6 2v2 games and then one blitz firefight game. All were fine. Afterwards I went back to 2v2 and got "out of sync" three games in a row (partner and I both) and just gave up. Lost 72 mmr that took 8-10 games to get. Super annoying. All of the "out of sync" games that I have ever had happen in the first 10-20 seconds (enough time to try to build a supply pad and issue a move command).
The lightest way I can describe one of them is switching the game modes and having a history in other game modes and playing another, and that conflicting with other people's history in the game you just matched is causing the biggest out of sync.
Having the same issue with my brother and I. We are on the same router as well, it's even happened to other friends not on the same network. Randomly will disconnect one person within the first minute or so. I've tried all the same things everyone else is saying as well. NAT is open, connection speeds are good and I have a gaming router configured correctly as well.

Also have been getting issues with joining players into the squad it just hangs then we get the error network connection lost. Then it comes up with Halo Wars 2 services are unavailable then says they are available again. The only thing that works with this is waiting a few minutes or hard resetting the Xbox One's trying to join one another. Like others have said it really seems to be linked to the history with the connection to the servers.
just happened to me just now, It was first 15 seconds against yap yap. seems to happen more frequently since update, I haven't been paying close attention but its possible all or most recently were against him as well

good luck fellas!
just happened to me just now, It was first 15 seconds against yap yap. seems to happen more frequently since update, I haven't been paying close attention but its possible all or most recently were against him as well

good luck fellas!
yep, vs yap yap again
Good night developers. Red bull and Doritos. We love you. not including the trollz. they're loveless creatures.
Last 20 games I've dc'd 13 times, it's getting beyond a joke now I can't even play the game and it's literally ruined my ranking experience for this season.
I had some games without any issue Thursday but now its happening again with the out of sync this is really annoying 343 please find a more permanent solution other than just a days worth of play time roughly.
Still not fixed!!! 3 games I've been kicked!!! Now demoted all the way back to platinum 1! Absolute joke!!!! How has this not been fixed in all the updates I do not know!! Implement something that if a player goes out of sync coz of crappy servers, that they don't lose rank or they just lose a little!
I've been kicked about 20 mins in already due to this glitch. Kinda frustrating when you get network error now later in the game as well as out of sync. 343 already acknowledged they're still working on a fix, but no ETA in one of the sticky topics on the top of the forums list.
Just been kicked again and lost 60% off my rank. Joke
AND I JUST JOINED ANOTHER GAME AND IT HAPPENED TO MY TEAM MATE!! Screw this game!
Locking this thread, as the Yapyap Out of Sync fix update is up. Please create a new one with new information if its still occurring.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3