[Locked] PROGRESS/UNLOCKS LOST/DELETED ISSUE

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
Hey everyone - Following this week's patch and Sgt. Johnson DLC we are tracking reports from players regarding an issue that involves having all campaign progress, skulls, stats and progression being lost in Halo Wars 2. While we have a number of threads scattered across Waypoint it would be most helpful if we could compile everything here into one official spot and provide as much detail as possible to assist the team with their investigations.

If you've experienced this issue, please post below and provide as much information as you can. Please answer as many of the questions below as you can/are applicable.

Thank you in advance for your assistance as we work to get to the bottom of this issue.

** PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR A STATUS UPDATE**

• Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both?
  • When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2?
  • Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves?
  • Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on?
  • At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"?
  • If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining?
  • If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them?
  • Were they playing during update?
  • When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC?
  • Do you have the Johnson DLC installed at all?
  • Are your stats and progress still showing correctly on Waypoint?
  • At any point have you seen a screen like this:
Sync

** STATUS UPDATE : June 1st **

1. Thank you again to everyone who has taken the time to provide extensive details to our team. It has been incredibly helpful as the teams are working on this issue.
2. As of now the team is feeling pretty confident that they will be able to restore the progress/unlocks that were lost due to this issue. We don't expect there will be any permanent loss of data as we've been able to verify that the correct latest game state is recorded and stored within our Waypoint services.
3. I'm told that any new progress/unlocks you might earn now (following this issue) will NOT be overwritten once this fix is finally implemented. So, if you had 2 skulls before and get a new skull today, you'll keep the new skull you earned AND get your old content back as well.
4. Right now I don't have a solid ETA for when this fix will be rolled out. Progress is being made but it's a complicated, messy issue that has widespread implications. Once the CA team has a code fix for us the team is going test the hell out of it to ensure that it's fixing the underlying issue and not having any other unintended side effects. We know this issue really sucks for those who are impacted and we definitely seek to get this resolved as quickly as possible but stability and quality are the #1 priority as this work is being done.

I'll share additional updates as I have them but for now, no ETA on a fix BUT it does seem like a fix will be incoming and the progress/unlocks that were lost will be restored.

Thank you
My gamertag is: IZAAKH .I have only ever played on Xbox One and all of my campaign data has been erased along with some other stats like total time played. I didn't notice this straight away after the recent update. I think it was around the time the achievements went live.
  • Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both? I have only ever played on Xbox One.
  • When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2? Have played everyday since update- last time 18:00 GMT 25th May.
  • Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves? No Auto saves available and I did do manual saves.
  • Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on? Have not tried signing into another Xbox but have never changed platform.
  • At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"? No
  • If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining? I have completed the campaign on legendary. All missions are now locked. (By the way my achievements for completing the campaign are still locked!).
  • If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them? My skulls have gone and yes I have previously activated them.
  • Were they playing during update? No
  • When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC? I noticed this just after the achievements went live- or when the new message of the day popped up about blitz cards discount.
  • Do you have the Johnson DLC installed at all? Yes
  • Are your stats and progress still showing correctly on Waypoint? Yes
  • At any point have you seen a screen like this: Yes - think I selected the left option.
Hope this Helps!
  • I play on Xbox One and have never played it on Windows 10
  • The last time I played Halo Wars 2 is 26/5/2017 at 20:15 GMT
  • The only auto saves I have now are the ones that I've acquired from playing the campaign. All my previous saves including manual save where deleted.
  • I haven't tried recovering my data on other platforms as I don't have access to them
  • I have never skipped a sync or received that message
  • I completed the campaign on legendary. I also never received the following achievements: The hard fight, Surviving the long war
  • I collected all the skulls in the game and have now lost them all. From memory I have used them in both the campaign and in skirmish.
  • No I was not playing during the update
  • I noticed this issue as soon as I finished downloading the patch
  • I have the Johnson DLC installed. I also have the season pass from the ultimate edition
  • From what I can gather my stats are showing correctly although I'm not entirely sure if I have achieved as many gold medals in the campaign
  • I have never seen that message on my xbox
Apologies for the slightly unrelated reply but a while ago I collected all the campaign skulls but the achievement did not unlock. I suspect this is due to the fact I unlocked a number of them on PC (while I mainly play Xbox), and for whatever reason achievement progress does not track on PC (I can't earn any W10 achievements). I made a more detailed forum post a while ago in the HW2 support section, but seeing as you are looking for information on a skulls related issue I thought I'd try to get some help again. I know it's a small issue that probably doesn't affect a lot of people, but is there any chance this could be fixed in a future update?

Again, slightly unrelated (while slightly not). Apologies.
Thanks.
Quiz time? ill do my best. gamertag: rockoredfern
  • Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both? Playing on xb1. never used play anywhere or played on pc.
  • When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2? The last time i had played hw2 before the bug was several hours before on Wednesday morning before the achievements dropped. I didn't notice it then but its possible it had already happened at that and i missed it but i do not believe it had. I also played Tuesday night and at that point I definitely still had my progress.
  • Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves? No autosaves available. I used manual saves a few times on my legendary run but thats it and that was at least a month ago
  • Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on? Not applicable
  • At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"? Never skipped a sync. I dont recall getting that message so but its the kind of thing id probably forget.
  • If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining? I had completed the campaign
  • If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them? I had activated skulls a few times mostly for achievement hunting
  • Were they playing during update? I was playing on monday after i downloaded the update but not while the update was downloading.
  • When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC? Midday Wednesday. I logged in and saw the Johnson achievements were live then noticed it. I had logged in a few hours before and not noticed anything unusual.
  • Are your stats and progress still showing correctly on Waypoint? Almost. It says I am missing a sub-objective (64/65) when I had gotten all of them (and the achievement to prove it) and if I scroll down to individual missions next to each mission it lists me missing most sub objectives. It does however correctly show highest difficulty, medal and skulls however.
  • At any point have you seen a screen like this: nope
I have the same issue. Last time I played was yesterday but only on MP to try Johnson. I didn't looked to SP then. Today I tried to continue my legendary campaign and had this ugly surprise. Help 343.

UPDATE 05/27/17: Tried de W10 version for the first time since the tittle update. It only worked until the main menu, but no UI at all, only the background.

I JUST DON'T WANT TO LOSE ALL MY PROGRESS 343i
GAMERTAG: TYRELL zx

• I play on both, Xbox and Win10. But the last time I played on PC was weeks before Johnson DLC went live.
• Last time I have played Halo Wars 2 was today.
• Save files were available but the last I know is that they must have been from February, where I have completed the Campaign.
• I habent tried it yet to log on onto another platform (PC or Xbox).
• No sync errors ever received.
• I have finished the campaign on Legendary with having found all Phoenix Logs, all Skulls and all Bonus and Side missions having completed every Mission with Gold status.
• No campaign play while update.
• Yes, I received all skulls and had also activated them.
It DID NOT OCCUR with Johnson DLC. After the DLC everything was just fine. But AFTER THE NEW ACHIEVEMENTS went live, that was the time when it all was gone.
• Waypoint is showing them almost correctly with only one bonus objective missing 64/65. But I have already received the 100% achievements unlock so all bonus and side missions were also done.
• Johnson DLC is been installed & I have never seen this Screen which is posted above.
  • Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both? I have only ever played on Xbox One S.
  • When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2? Have played everyday since update, yesterday I played.
  • Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves? I did do manual saves but I cannot see them.
  • Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on? Never played on PC.
  • At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"? No
  • If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining? I unlocked absolute everything but all the gold medals in the campaign. You can go to my Halowaypoint profile and see everything there.
  • If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them? My skulls have gone and yes I have previously activated them.
  • When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC? I noticed this just after the achievements went live- or when the new message of the day popped up about blitz cards discount.
  • At any point have you seen a screen like this: No, I have never seen that screen.
I just play on the xbox one, the issue where i lost all my content happened just after i used skulls in a custom skirmish match using the new Sargent Johnson leader. I was working on the achivment for stomping infinity. The next time i booted up my xbox and halo wars 2 i noticed that all my skulls, audio logs, and legendary campaign progress was gone. I ausme this is some kind of sync problem. Hey if it helps you guys, i noticed that the progress on the "for a brick he flew pretty good" achievement, wont go up, as in its not working and or unlocking since the bug of loosing the campaign progress started.

I also never saw the sreen posted above, and i also didnt have any sync problems. The sync message has not poped up at all, for better or worse. As in the normal sync message didnt pop up saying it was successful, or unsuccessful.
My gamertag is: Mmmewtwo
  • Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both? I have only ever played on Xbox One.
  • When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2? 1am EST/25th May.
  • Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves? I had both types, but now all saves are gone
  • Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on? Have not tried signing into another Xbox but have never changed platform.
  • If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining? I have completed the campaign on legendary. All missions are now locked.
  • When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC? After I installed DLC, noticed just recently as I went to play campaign and finish bonus objectives.
  • At any point have you seen a screen like this: No
Hi

• Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both? Only Xbox
  • When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2? Day before the update to my knowledge
  • Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves? I had auto and manual saves but now can't see/access them
  • Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on? I have checked on a 2nd xbox and also couldn't see my campaign data. I can check again though when I next get access to it. (I have also tried deleting and reinstalling the game/dlcs)
  • At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"? Not to my knowledge
  • If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining? Completed every mission several times over (all to gold, all logs, all skulls, and every objective for the achievements for them)
  • If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them? Yes I have activated most of them at some point or another. I think last I played I had most activated and completed level 2 legendary
  • Were they playing during update? I did play one match partway through the update I *think* it was when the game is partially ready and you can do tutorial or a basic match against AI as Cutter
  • When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC? I first noticed it's after downloading the patch.
  • Are your stats and progress still showing correctly on Waypoint? From what I can tell yes (only thing I can see is it says highest medal on lvl 2 is nothing, not sure if that's not because I didn't get a medal when I played it last on legendary with skulls on) everything else say highest medal gold and looks fine
  • At any point have you seen a screen like this Not recently I think I may have had it a couple of months ago, but not around the time of this update/bug

Thanks for all your help
  • Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both? Xbox One
  • When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2? The weekend before the johnson update
  • Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves? manual saves on different missions, but they are gone now
  • Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on? I dont use cross platform and havent access to a second xbox one to confirm this
  • At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"? It cant tell sorry.
  • If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining? Completed every mission several times over (all to gold, all logs, all skulls, and every objective for the achievements for them)
  • If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them? I had all of them active, because the last thing i did was the achivement challenge clearing a level with all skulls on legendary. havent played campaign since.
  • Were they playing during update? Because i had to redownload the whole game (i was impatient), i played against captain cutter (the basic tutorial match) during the installing process.
  • When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC? One day after johnson dlc dropped, so i guess tuesday afternoon (maybe different to others, because i live in germany)
  • Do you have the Johnson DLC installed at all? Yes, i own the season pass
  • At any point have you seen a screen like this No
Also sometimes the game resets my new current play time, so i start at 00:00:00 on my profile in the game
Update: Just happed right now.(28.05.2017, 20pm, germany)

All my "new" progress is gone, and i'm at 00:00:00 playtime and again got the "welcome to blitz" announce message
  • Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both? - i only play on Xbox One.
  • When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2? - Yesterday (26/5/17)
  • Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves? - i have none because they are gone, i should have a completed campaign auto save.
  • Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on? - only have the 1 Xbox one and dont use cross platform.
  • At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"? - no
  • If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining? - i have completed the campaign on normal solo and heroic on coop. I had all skulls and 22/24 campaign logs.
  • If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them? - Lost all skulls, activated some of them about 3 days ago for a skirmish match.
  • Were they playing during update? - Not activated any skulls during update.
  • When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC? - After i downloaded and installed and played 2 matches, i resigned on a strongholds match and returned to the menu screen to see all but multiplayer stuff is gone.
  • Do you have the Johnson DLC installed at all? - Yes, i own the season pass.
  • Are your stats and progress still showing correctly on Waypoint? - yes.
  • At any point have you ever seen a screen like this? - no, never.
My current gameplay time has also been reset to 00:00:00 but because i played a match after this to see if it would resovle after the match its now 00:22:05, when i last check its was at least 88 hrs.
Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both? Xbox one, never played both.

When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2? Everyday since Johnson

Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves? Yes.

Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on? Did not work.

At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"? No

If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining? I have completed all the missions with golds, all bonus abjectives, all skulls and on legendary but no achievements for any of it.

If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them? I have all the skulls even waypoint says 15/15 but no achievement.

Were they playing during update? Yes they was all on but this occurred before update.

When did you notice this issue? Just offer kinsano DLC most achievements stopped tracking.

Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC? No before both.

Do you have the Johnson DLC installed at all? Yes I have all DLC installed, even uninstalled the entire game and reinstalled. Played through the whole campaign on legendary again but still nothing? Thought you might have fixed this in Johnson patch, but nothing in your notes not even an acknowledgement of the previous times I here mentioned this to you on 6th May.

Are your stats and progress still showing correctly on Waypoint? No not at all waypoint even cotridicts it's self, says 64/65 but on individual mission stats says loads are missing. Says on waypoint that I have all golds, all missions on legendary, but shows no achievements.
Please check out my waypoint for your self https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-wars-2/service-record/players/britalian

At any point have you seen a screen like this: Never seen a screen like that.

I have reported this numourous times times but you have just ignored me.
The reset happened to me with global play time, favorite leader, campaign progress, skulls, and logs. Additional detail below:

Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both? - I play on both Xbox One (original) and Windows 10 via Xbox Play Anywhere
  • When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2? - I was playing on 5/22 that evening waiting for the Johnson DLC to post in the store after downloading the patch. I stopped at around 11:00 PM EST when the DLC was not present. The next day (05/23) I played a skirmish game on my PC using the Johnson DLC. When I logged in that evening on Xbox and downloaded the Johnson DLC I noticed that my stats had all been reset. It could have occurred when I first played on the PC but I did not look at stats at that time. I have also been playing for the last 3 or 4 days since Johnson released.
  • Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves? - I had auto and manual saves. All are missing after the stats were reset.
  • Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on? - I tried restarting my Xbox, signing back into the PC, and signing back into the Xbox. The saves and stats are gone on all devices.
  • At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"? - I have never received a sync error.
  • If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining? - I had completed the campaign on heroic and unlocked all skulls. My play time was over 175 hours prior to the reset.
  • If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them? - I am not sure if I ever used the skulls directly but they were all unlocked.
  • Were they playing during update? - See above. I was playing the day of the update and the day after when the DLC became available.
  • When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC? - After my first use of the Johnson DLC. I did not notice any stat issues while playing the evening after the patch came out.
  • Do you have the Johnson DLC installed at all? Yes, it is installed.
  • Are your stats and progress still showing correctly on Waypoint? Yes, it appears to have my campaign progress. I do not see a stat on Waypoint to verify total play time.
  • At any point have you seen a screen like this: - Never
Please let me know if you need any further information.
Thank you.
Gamertag: Specialist01
  • Only ever played on Xbox One. Never switched consoles or platforms of any kind.
  • I was playing on and off, and everything was working fine until I first noticed everything was wiped after installing the Johnson DLC. Now all campaign stats / objectives / skulls / logs / time / saves / everything is gone.
  • All saves of any kind are gone... If I did have them before, I don't anymore
  • Never changed platforms
  • Haven't gotten any messages about sync
  • I had fully completed the campaign and was cleaning up some secondary objectives / skulls on occasion
  • I had about half the skulls, and I had activated them before
  • First time noticing was after installing Johnson. Could have been acting up earlier, but if it was I just didn't notice because I was working on multiplayer for a while before trying to go back to campaign to find that it had been wiped.
  • Johnson DLC is installed, yes.
  • Previous stats still appear on Waypoint
  • Never seen a screen like that before
Now I am paranoid about starting over too... If this can't be fixed and we just have to start over, what about all my campaign achievements that had progress toward them? Are they going to know what I have and haven't gotten yet since everything is re-locked now? Will the achievements update properly if I go back through everything and get back to the point I was at or is this just going to cause even more problems with achievements not unlocking properly? I don't know if I should just wait, or start working at it again, or if I touch my campaign while it's messed up will that cause me more problems? I don't know what to do and it's very frustrating...
I hope this will help :D

• Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both? Only Xbox
          • When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2? Everyday since Johnson Dlc
          • Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves? I don't have manual saves and I don' have any auto save, but all the progress are gone
          • Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on? Never changed platform
          • At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"? Never happened
          • If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining? Yes I completed the campaign
          • If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them? Yes I did
          • Were they playing during update? I don't know I wasn't playing during the update
          • When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC? All the stats have been deleted the same day Dlc's Achievements came out
          • At any point have you seen a screen like this Never
And I also noticed that the time resets every day
For example yesterday i've played for one hour and today the time counter returned to 00.00.00
Hi Ske7ch - first of all, I want to say thanks for ALL that you do, that's visible and behind the scenes. I can't imagine the stress you and the other CM's go through, but it's appreciated. Please keep up the great work!

My issue is that my Halo Wars 3all skulls found achievement isn't unlocking, and my service record isn't updating.

Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both?
Xbox One

When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2?
Friday 5/26

Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves?
I have 1 auto save, multiple manual saves.

Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on?
At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"?
If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining?
I've completed the campaign. Have never gotten the "try again prompt".

If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them?
I've not lost any skulls, and I have activated some of them in skirmish.

Were they playing during update?
No.

When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC?
Noticed after I completed the final campaign mission that I wasn't getting my unlock achievements, and my service record wasn't updating. And es, after the DLC patch.

Do you have the Johnson DLC installed at all?
Are your stats and progress still showing correctly on Waypoint?
Yes and yes.

At any point have you seen a screen like this:
No.

Thanks again to the whole team! It feels like I'm screaming out to the void, but I know the team is on top of it :)
  • Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both?
  • Xbox One
  • When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2?
  • 27-05
  • Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves?
  • no :(
  • Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on?
  • Never player on pc.
  • At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"?
  • no
  • unlocked absolute everything but all the gold medals,skull and
    objectives in the campaign. You can go to my Halowaypoint profile and see everything there.
  • If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them?
  • I had activated skulls a few times mostly for achievement hunting
  • Were they playing during update?
  • yes
  • When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC?
  • All the stats have been deleted the same day Dlc's Achievements came out
  • Do you have the Johnson DLC installed at all?
  • yes
  • Are your stats and progress still showing correctly on Waypoint?
  • yes
  • At any point have you seen a screen like this:
  • never
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10