2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 10
This is madness! I can't believe 343i managed to screw me twice in a row. The first with the awful servers on H5 on launch and now this. To make it worse I just read that the flood dlc is not included in the season pass I PAID FOR. I want a refund
Just noticed my whole campaign has been deleted Is there a fixed yet
This is madness! I can't believe 343i managed to screw me twice in a row. The first with the awful servers on H5 on launch and now this. To make it worse I just read that the flood dlc is not included in the season pass I PAID FOR. I want a refund
And you also forget the fact that you cant play as the flood, even if you get the dlc :)
Just got this game, had only played through a few missions, and now this. Progress wiped, and the next dlc rolling out is not included in the season pass. You guys think this broken game gets to ask for a $20 add-on? Like this content is so special and hard to make? Especially after there's a season pass?? Thank god I didn't buy any other crap from 343 studios.

Oh wait, Master chief collection still has bugs too crawling everywhere...
Thank you ske7ch for the update. It's good to hear we'll be getting our lost data back. I've had this issue before in other games, other than halo, after an update and never had it resolved so its great to receive feedback from you the developers and know you guys are working to get it resolved. I know from experience that not all developers are so kind. I love the game and greatly enjoy the content you guys at creative assembly and 343 create. Thanks for a fun game and for the hard work you guys do to keep the community happy.
P.S. I'm uber-excited for the Awaken the Nightmare DLC
  • Gamer tag: Spec op147
  • Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both?
  • Xbox One. Have not tried playing on Windows 10.
  • When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2?
  • Last time I played was Sunday, June 11th.
  • Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves?
  • No.
  • Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on?
  • Never played on Windows 10.
  • At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"?
  • No.
  • If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining?
  • Yes I have completed the Campaign. First 7 missions on Normal and the last 5 missions on easy.
  • If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them?
  • Yes I have activated skulls on Skirmish and some on the campaign
  • Were they playing during update?
  • yes
  • When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC?
  • Right after the achievements were added into the game and onto Xbox Live.
  • Do you have the Johnson DLC installed at all?
  • Yes.
  • Are your stats and progress still showing correctly on Waypoint?
  • Yes.
  • At any point have you seen a screen like this:
  • No.
Hope this helps you with finding this bug and fixing it. I will be happy to assist if you need any more questions.Respectfully, Spec op147
* Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both?
Playing on Xbox One
* When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2?
I play multiplayer every other day or so, but only noticed it last night.
* Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves?
All my saves are gone.
* Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on?
I only have one Xbox One.
* At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"?
No.
* If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining?
I have completed the campaign before.
* If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them?
I don't recall ever using sculls outside of custom multiplayer.
* Were they playing during update?
I don't fully understand the question.
* When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC?
I suppose, yes. I have the Johnson DLC, and only noticed it yesterday, but it could have been deleted during the update.
* Do you have the Johnson DLC installed at all?
Yes.
* Are your stats and progress still showing correctly on Waypoint?
Yes, it seems so.
* At any point have you seen a screen like this:
No.
With the June patch due to hit in the coming 2 weeks I am REALLY hoping that we can expect to see this issue resolved. I am also hopeful that they will fix the achievement bugs aswell.

@ Ske7ch - Have you any updates for us? Should we expect this fixed in the next patch?

If it is not fixed, my only concern is that all of my progress will again be reset on patch day...
Ok it is like the fourth time that my playtime reset to 0. When this is going to be fixed?
GT: Mecha Sh0ckwave
  • Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both?
Xbox one and no I have never played both as my laptop is running 8.1
Last night/ the morning of 16/06/2017
I have no campaign saves what so ever. When I attempt to load it says there is nothing to load.
  • Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on?
Unable to sign into another device that supports halo wars 2.
  • At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"?
No.
  • If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining?
I have completed the campaign twice, once or normal, the other on Legendary with some Co-op help.
I recall having grunt birthday party and the scarab rainbow beam skull on last time I played campaign. Granted this was a few weeks ago.
I don't remember, sorry.
  • When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC?
I noticed the issue last night, I don't know if it happened before or after the Johnson update due to played multiplayer for the most part.
No, I have yet to purchase it.
Yes.
Never seen a screen like that before.
last time i wrote that we will be patient... well... i guess there's still not to much else to do...
but yeah. me and my friends haven't touched hw2 for about 3 weeks by now. we don't even want to start the game to play multiplayer because the others don't want to lose their campaign progress due to this problem. i really think that's pretty sad for a game like that. ok, on june 1st we got the update that the devs are working on it, they have some theories why this happens and that they think the lost stuff can be restored. but where is any update since then? that was more than 2 weeks before. how is the status? when can we expect something? how about primarily trying to restore the progress (rollback) so we know that at least that is working and we could at least play multiplayer with the confidence that even if the data is lost again there's at least a way to restore it. how about some sort of assurance that you are still working on it and making at least some sort of progress? every day i get a mail about activity on that post ("daily forum digest"), i click on it hoping for an update and i end up just reading another post of someone else having this problem. just give us some date. i don't care. if the issues will most likely be fixed in august at least i can pass on reading a new post here and confidently concentrate on some other games in the meantime.
sorry... i try to continue to be patient but i think we at least should get some sort of official (re)assurance every now and then.
good luck with fixing this bug.
i think the patch will come with the next leader.
My gamer tag is BubbyJr1
I am only playing on Xbox One
I last played Halo Wars 2 on June 17
No on the saves.
I do not have another Xbox or PC to do so.
I have never skipped a sync.
I completed the campaign. (I lost the save)
Yes I did use some skulls
I don't recall if I used them during an update.
Yes I did lose my Campaign Data but I got it back in a few days
Yes I did install that DLC
Yes my stats are correct on waypoint.
No I haven't seen that screen before.
(More Information)
I would like to add that after playing the advanced tutorial I lost my Campaign Data (missions, skulls, and the logs).
Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both?
I play on Xbox One only.
When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2?
Today which is 6/17/17
Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves?
I had one auto save and one manual save
Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on?
I don't play on PC so this isn't possible for me and no I have not retrieved it by signing into another xbox.
At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"?
No
If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining?
I had missions remain.
If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them?
Yes I activated the grunt birthday party skull.
Were they playing during update?
No
When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC?
It occurred when the Johnson DLC came out.
Do you have the Johnson DLC installed at all?
No
Are your stats and progress still showing correctly on Waypoint?
Yes all of my stats are showed correctly on Waypoint
At any point have you seen a screen like this:
No I have not
Gamer Tag Rick ONeil
    • Both, but most primarily on the PC
    • Almost a Month Ago
    • I do not have manual saves
    • No. I haven't
    • I've never skipped, and I don't recall getting the "try again prompt".
    • I've lost all campaign progress. I've completed the story in its entirety, and have the achievements
    • Yes, most of them on a regular basis
    • No.
    • It's been a little while since I played, but I had them last I remember.
    • I do.
    • Yes, it appears at a glance that my waypoint stats are the same as before.
My stats are not correct on Waypoint.
I got the achievement for every gold level for example, but waypoint shows old stats with silver medals like from the first playthrough.
XGD2 wrote:
My stats are not correct on Waypoint.
I got the achievement for every gold level for example, but waypoint shows old stats with silver medals like from the first playthrough.
I have the same problem. I have the achievements Palmers Gold but waypoint shows i have 2 silver levels which is not right.
1. xbox one 2. Sunday June 18 3. no 4. never played on pc 5. no 6. yes I completed the campaign 7. yes I activated all skulls 8. bought game 4 weeks ago so I'm not sure 9. last week all skulls achievement glitched, today I lost all game progress 10. no 11. yes 12. no
Can someone please help me. Ive loged onto halo wars 2 and 50% of my stats have reset to 0. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me. There are 4 columns when u open ur stat page. The column on the left where it says time played has all been reset to 0. The 2nd column next to that is the campaign column and all of that has been reset to 0.... 0 missions done 0 skulls done 0 logs not found.... the lot of thoes two columns have been reset to 0 but the last two columns are normal... multiplayer and blitz columns haven't been reset. Can someone help me understand whats going on? Ive played over 600 game hrs at level 50.... i really need this fixed also ive lost my skulls and logs it took me ages for that.
My skulls and progress have been erased 4 times now and now i'm getting very mad, have u patch this or not please help.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 10