GT: Mecha Sh0ckwave
- Are you playing on Xbox One, Windows 10 or both? (via Xbox Play Anywhere) - Have you ever played on both?
Xbox one and no I have never played both as my laptop is running 8.1
- When was the last time/date you had played Halo Wars 2?
Last night/ the morning of 16/06/2017
- Do you have any auto saves available and did you do any manual saves?
I have no campaign saves what so ever. When I attempt to load it says there is nothing to load.
- Could you retrieve it by signing onto another Xbox or PC- few players have stated that they got it to occur when going from cross platform- have you tried to go back to the original platform that it worked on?
Unable to sign into another device that supports halo wars 2.
- At any point have you skipped a sync or gotten or gotten the system sync - "try again prompt"?
- If you lost campaign mission unlocks - have you completed the campaign? Or do you have missions remaining?
I have completed the campaign twice, once or normal, the other on Legendary with some Co-op help.
- If you've lost skulls, have you ever previously activated any of them?
I recall having grunt birthday party and the scarab rainbow beam skull on last time I played campaign. Granted this was a few weeks ago.
- Were they playing during update?
I don't remember, sorry.
- When did you notice this issue? Did it occur right after you downloaded the patch? After you installed the Johnson DLC?
I noticed the issue last night, I don't know if it happened before or after the Johnson update due to played multiplayer for the most part.
- Do you have the Johnson DLC installed at all?
No, I have yet to purchase it.
- Are your stats and progress still showing correctly on Waypoint?
- At any point have you seen a screen like this:
Never seen a screen like that before.