[Locked] Servers down? [343 Response - Resolved 1/7/2020]

OP Trex105T

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
I haven't been seeing anything about it however, when I tried to play online today I've been unable to find any players. I wasn't having this problem last time I played so I wanted to check here are the servers currently down? Also when do they plan on being brought back up?

343 Response: 1/7/2010 [1.30PM PST]
Quote:
Hey all -

Definitely appreciate the patience while we did some digging. We believe this issue to be resolved. If you're having trouble, please power cycle your console and try again.
343 Response: 1/6/2020 [12PM PST]
Quote:
Hey all -

Thanks for flagging this. We're looking into it now.

If/when I have more info, I'll pop by and let you know!
Yes they’re down at the moment.
Idk why they keep deleting all of the threads about it instead of keeping one up
When will they be back up?
Does anyone know when they will be back up
They seriously need to address this. I've been trying to find a match for a WHILE now, to no avail.
Update would be nice
Update would be nice
A huge buzzkill for those who play during these hours.
That is BIG facts
Update would be nice
Yes please^^
I’ve been looking forward to playing all day and the past 4 hours has been me just waiting for the servers to come back 🥺
Same here, hopefully if enough people see this they'll notice it
Servers are currently being looked at. 343 is aware of the issue.
Servers are currently being looked at. 343 is aware of the issue.
😁😁😁I’m so happy to hear that
Is there a thread where were 343 talks to the community and we can keep track of this stuff
Is there a thread where were 343 talks to the community and we can keep track of this stuff
Thats what im saying....im just out here and been waiting since 8pm EST
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cuando podrá jugar online?
343 DRI has a sleepless night today. :)
Dri?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8