OP Trex105T

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
We should all get recompensated for the last few days...
343 while you guys figure out this issue can we get Blitz playable on costume matchmaking please ?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I haven't been able to find a game since I first tried this morning at 6am its now 6pm, personally I'm starting to think they just want us all to quit playing.
This game has taken a massive nose dive right of the edge. Terrible. Not even an message to recognise the issue.
And servers are still down, can't find a single 3vs3 game, and it's been searching for 2 hours, pretty nice
Im having the same problem...cant find any players online
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cuando podrá jugar online?
hay que esperar, hay varias personas que al parecer tenemos el mismo problema. El juego esta siendo atualizado
Been having the same issue. Want
to play so bad
343 can you at least let folks know what's is going on???? A 12hr plus outage is major.
It's been almost a day for me
Almost 20h and no statement like aight..
Does anyone know where 343 talks to the community or gives updates on halo wars 2 like a developer forum or social media account
343 this is terrible you are upsetting a verry loyal fanbase atleast have the respect to tell us whats going because i am verry unhappy. About this
On the first page of this thread they said they were working on it, that was roughly 12 hours ago give or take
Trex105T wrote:
On the first page of this thread they said they were working on it, that was roughly 12 hours ago give or take
An official post/stance would be nice though. If this had happened on Halo’s FPS counterparts the issue would’ve long been addressed and fixed.
I wannaaaaa play!!
I'm disappointed af!
Trex105T wrote:
An official post/stance would be nice though. If this had happened on Halo’s FPS counterparts the issue would’ve long been addressed and fixed.
Halo 5 was down and just recently was fixed. I would assume HW2 will be up in short order.
How long does it take to fix a server issue? It’s been a phat minute now and I’m still wanting to play.😖
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8