2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8
<>
  • This is unacceptable 343 its like you want to mess with us clearly setting ur boundaries very low
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
C’est super long toute une journée pour une update 🤔 Même sur les MMO je vois pas ça 😅
Hey all -

Thanks for flagging this. We're looking into it now.

If/when I have more info, I'll pop by and let you know!
take pride in the fact that the wars community expects better from you 343.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
A que hora esta el servicio de online arreglen esto porfavor
Any1 wanna just invite eachother to a private game?
Unbelievable 343. Servers have been down for almost a day now and all we get is a “we’re working on it.”
Over 24 hours now for me. Gotta be something catastrophic to be out that long.
Some1 add me and we'll start a fireteam
brettc2001 wrote:
I tried squadding up with a friend and that doesn’t even work.
Fryz42 wrote:
brettc2001 wrote:
I tried squadding up with a friend and that doesn’t even work.
Wow thats disgustingly bad😯😣
We should be entitled to a part refund someone from 343 let me know
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter or make inappropriate comments.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Think ill just give up on it at this point
Please fix it. We're dying out here!
This game has been such a DLC nightmare. All the ad-ons for extra characters, originally rolling out Blitz packs for purchase to make that mode pay-to-play before pulling the plug on that which chased players away who dropped $€£¥ to improve their units, to brutal server disconnects, to banning players for server disconnects, constant imbalances in the game. I wouldn’t be writing this up if this wasn’t the only game I play (I suck but I love it), but more and more I lean toward going with a PlayStation next time. The Halo franchise and specifically Halo Wars kept my interest, but this is so frustrating that next generation I’ll legit consider Sony over Microsoft.

Gonna see if Halo Wars OG still works. HMU if anyone else is interested.
dose anyone know when the server will be back up im kinda bored right now
Any day.. Seriously, I have played halo a lot since combat evolved. Bungie never let us down. I was a reach beta tester and had all the exclusives, do you dare take my halo wars 2 away like you did my stuff? Pitiful day.
take pride in the fact that the wars community expects better from you 343.
This.
But it's been almost 2 days since the servers have been down, I don't expect anything anymore really after this point. This game is being left to die to finish a 10 year old game omegalul
I just bought Kinsano and I haven't even got a chance to use her yet :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 8