3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
This is terrible, wish they would at least give us a timeframe
I’m upset. Look how serious 343 is taking the role of being the xbox flagship company.😒
While I do understand everyone's frustration about not being able to play, let's keep this thread clean, civil and constructive please. Thanks
We would like updates and or timeframes.
Still here
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Fryz42 wrote:
Over 24 hours now for me. Gotta be something catastrophic to be out that long.
coming up on 30+
stckrboy wrote:
While I do understand everyone's frustration about not being able to play, let's keep this thread clean, civil and constructive please. Thanks
CIVIL you say thats abig word considering we are the customer people have the right to express their feelings and also considering their aint no official public awareness for this situation 343 might be the people to talk to about being civil lmao
stckrboy wrote:
CIVIL you say thats abig word considering we are the customer people have the right to express their feelings.
You do have a right, to do it in a civil manner that abides by the forum rules.

343 is working on it and has officially said they're trying to fix the issue, behaving in a bullish manner doesn't do anyone any good.
This game has been such a DLC nightmare. All the ad-ons for extra characters, originally rolling out Blitz packs for purchase to make that mode pay-to-play before pulling the plug on that which chased players away who dropped $€£¥ to improve their units, to brutal server disconnects, to banning players for server disconnects, constant imbalances in the game. I wouldn’t be writing this up if this wasn’t the only game I play (I suck but I love it), but more and more I lean toward going with a PlayStation next time. The Halo franchise and specifically Halo Wars kept my interest, but this is so frustrating that next generation I’ll legit consider Sony over Microsoft.

Gonna see if Halo Wars OG still works. HMU if anyone else is interested.
Gamer Tag: NINTH GHOST

Always up for OG HW
CIVIL you say thats abig word considering we are the customer people have the right to express their feelings and also considering their aint no official public awareness for this situation 343 might be the people to talk to about being civil lmao
Nobody is stopping you from expressing frustrations, but you still have to respect the rules of this forum when doing so. There are plenty of ways to be constructive when expressing negative feelings towards an issue.
stckrboy wrote:
Civility requires amicable discourse in both directions. An EOD report would have been nice assuming 343 won't get to this until tomorrow morning because "business hours."
Makes sense Halo5 was fixed first as the FPS community is a lot more toxic and you don't want them revolting.

I've met more than 15 people in the last two months playing HW2 and have found myself a very nice community in this game. It's a shame how little 343 cares for it since it's one of the more challenging, thought provoking, and time consuming games they've produced. Despite the flaws that make people feel the game is "unfairly broken" - I disagree - this game brings people together and still deserves good attention.
take pride in the fact that the wars community expects better from you 343.
This.
But it's been almost 2 days since the servers have been down, I don't expect anything anymore really after this point. This game is being left to die to finish a 10 year old game omegalul
2 Days?????? I was playing it yesterday I mean yeah sometimes it seemed like the same people but ever since last night I cant find anymore people.
Any updates on the fix?? Still get the connecting to server waiting on players. Been doing this since last night around 6pm CST!
No updates, but I can assume since there are no updates that means this is a serious issue.
This is so sad. If this is the end of HW2, I will absolutely request a refund for this game! And refund for my Xbox One! I played this only single game in the past years!!
Rank 99 means hell lot of time!!
Dri?
Means people on call today.
Getting serious withdrawals ...lol 😫🦋
Is there a thread where were 343 talks to the community and we can keep track of this stuff
Thats what im saying....im just out here and been waiting since 8pm EST
Right? This is the only game I play on PC and what I do after work in the winter. I've been waiting over 30 hours
No updates, but I can assume since there are no updates that means this is a serious issue.
I appreciate the hard work that is being put into assessing and fixing the issue. Honestly I prefer the work going into the fix rather than coddling and swaddling me.

I look forward to being back online once you have it up and running.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8