3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8
Maybe 343 got banned for disconnecting
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Mac1357642 wrote:
Maybe 343 got banned for disconnecting
Despite not being able to play, you made my day.

Jokes aside I hope there’s a promising update soon.
Haven’t been able to play since last night
Sureley this isn't maintenance? Been down for a day nearly, this is ridicullous. People want to play after the recent patch and new season after 8 months of waiting
Two days now? This is ridiculous
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Be nice to the people cooking your food
You have it twisted... We're the ones that keep them in business
Command and conquer on the App Store runs better at this point. Even PubG ran better when it launched.
Sureley this isn't maintenance? Been down for a day nearly, this is ridicullous. People want to play after the recent patch and new season after 8 months of waiting
Been down almost 2 days...
Not sure what to do while the HW2 servers are down. Why do I love this game so much ? :( Please do something 343.
Lets hope it being down for so long leads to more content/support in the future, don't think its ever been down for more than a few hours
What the chances of more content and support, doesn't seem like they care much with the lack of any notifications and the 'constant' server maintenence
forever waiting
343 we have been patient long enough! This is ridiculous that the servers are still down! How many more days is it going to be?
It's 3am in Seattle right now, so any new announcements are likely to be a few hours away yet
Ahh just wanna have a jam already.
going on 3 days wow these guys really need some help. they need some spartan level support. ODST please help
I just got on to play HW2 and noticed it’s still down. Any updates as to when it will be back up and running ?
I just got on to play HW2 and noticed it’s still down. Any updates as to when it will be back up and running ?
None that we've heard unfortunately, going on 3 days now.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 8