2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8
Trex105T wrote:
I just got on to play HW2 and noticed it’s still down. Any updates as to when it will be back up and running ?
None that we've heard unfortunately, going on 3 days now.
Hi all,
Been trying to get a game last 2 hours. Nadda.
are the servers still down.i cant find a match.
I only had a few hours yesterday and sunday to be able to play since two weeks. I wanted to play a couple of games, just a couple for either Sunday or Monday. It was too much to ask. Are your profit margins that terrible 343?
I'm glad it isn't just me was about to reinstall the game
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
They’re still down. No ETA as of yet that I know of.

I just hope 343i is as hard pressed on this issue as the playerbase is.
They said by 12pm english time
Still not working or are we able to play yet?
Vythorn wrote:
They’re still down. No ETA as of yet that I know of.

I just hope 343i is as hard pressed on this issue as the playerbase is.
Thanks for the update. Hopefully they get the server's up soon!
How do you know? Have they posted anything official?
There has been no official update on when things will be fixed.
Do not spread false information.

We're still investigating.

Just turn the servers off then on again
Discombobulated about all this. Only been playing 3 weeks. Really enjoying it. Much different but better than original. Wish they'd sort this out....pretty shabby.
It has been a few days, and still nothing, do they just want to kill the game, so they don't have to service this game anymore?
It's kinda annoying, we're few people, but still, you can't kill a game because you want to, even if it doesn't get you more money, in my opinion
Th3Matdark wrote:
It has been a few days, and still nothing, do they just want to kill the game, so they don't have to service this game anymore?
It's kinda annoying, we're few people, but still, you can't kill a game because you want to, even if it doesn't get you more money, in my opinion
No one at 343 wants HW2 to die. The server issues are being investigated and worked on, if they wanted the game to die they would just announce they're turning off servers. Every other developer does that when they can a game.

He's not. The OP has a RED LINE comment from 343 Stating Reply will be made 01/07/2020 at 12pm PST. We're 26 mins away from that.
Unless it's a typo stating the reply was made, however the date is incorrect for the first 343 Response.
He's not. The OP has a RED LINE comment from 343 Stating Reply will be made 01/07/2020 at 12pm PST. We're 26 mins away from that.
Unless it's a typo stating the reply was made, however the date is incorrect for the first 343 Response.
I edited that comment into the OP, it's literally a link to 343's response that they are aware and investigating. I got the date wrong because it was the 7th for me when I edited it.
Wow, I can’t believe 343 is just going to let the game die like this. It’s only 3 years old and I feel like a lot of people still play? I guess they aren’t making any money off of it anymore, but still a -Yoink- reason to just stop caring about it.
Nobody is letting anything die. It's very likely taking longer than anyone expected and anyone would like, but 343 are actively trying to resolve the issues right now.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. ...
  8. 8