OP Trex105T

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8
This is getting a bit frustrating. I've been an avid player since launch when I purchased the HW2 edition XB1s. Three days now and I cant play my favorite game. Not to mention the fact that somewhere around the last dlc I lost my seasons pass for some reason and cant download the DLC. Now every time I start the game it says Game Pass in the corner, like I didnt buy a specific XB1 just for this game and dont own it any more. Needless to say I'm really pissed off.
They said by 12pm english time
Do not spread false information.

We're still investigating.
He's not. The OP has a RED LINE comment from 343 Stating Reply will be made 01/07/2020 at 12pm PST. We're 26 mins away from that.
Unless it's a typo stating the reply was made, however the date is incorrect for the first 343 Response.
Thank u verry much my freind lol false information thats what i see

He's not. The OP has a RED LINE comment from 343 Stating Reply will be made 01/07/2020 at 12pm PST. We're 26 mins away from that.
Unless it's a typo stating the reply was made, however the date is incorrect for the first 343 Response.
Please see my reply on the previous page
Are the servers still down, if so this is a -Yoinking!- joke! -Yoink- game support TBH.
stckrboy wrote:

Please see my reply on the previous page
So it was your mistake not mine
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Has there really been no updates?
its still down oof
its still down oof
This is getting stupid. Obviously by all these responses HW2 has a pretty big community. You would think they would be quick to fix the issue.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
PhinsUp17 wrote:
its still down oof
This is getting stupid. Obviously by all these responses HW2 has a pretty big community. You would think they would be quick to fix the issue.
Even if they gave us a little insight as to what was happening, but still, were in the dark here.
PhinsUp17 wrote:
its still down oof
Even if they gave us a little insight as to what was happening, but still, were in the dark here.
Exactly. I just switched over to MCC and Reach and all the Halo games are up and running and can connect to servers. This is really getting sad because the rts series is better than the fps series. Well after Halo 3 I mean.
PhinsUp17 wrote:
PhinsUp17 wrote:
its still down oof
Exactly. I just switched over to MCC and Reach and all the Halo games are up and running and can connect to servers. This is really getting sad because the rts series is better than the fps series. Well after Halo 3 I mean.
Same, but I get exhausted after a few games.

I need my HW2 fix :(
S.O.S currently suffering from major withdrawals
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
going on 4 days now. can i get a refund for all the money i spent. class action lawsuit is in order
I just got in a game!!!
Has there really been no updates?
Updates were posted on previous pages, it's still in the process of being fixed
I just got in a game!!!
On god?
My main issue is that the only way I could find about it was digging into support forums. There is no post (as far as I can see) elsewhere acknowledging that the servers have been down for almost 48 hours. 48 Hours is a eternity in Regards to unexpected downtime anywhere in software let alone for a AAA Dev . You see Indie Devs that have outages that are not even hours long and they will shower everyone with updates. This makes me really worried for the new halo coming out next year if this is the kind of support we should expect.. (Not your fault forum mods)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8