1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
Attention:
Servers are back up and running

It'll take a bit for it to get to all regions but it should be fixed now.
Its back up gents
Saweet!
Hey all -

Definitely appreciate the patience while we did some digging. We believe this issue to be resolved. If you're having trouble, please power cycle your console and try again.
My main issue is that the only way I could find about it was digging into support forums. There is no post (as far as I can see) elsewhere acknowledging that the servers have been down for almost 48 hours. 48 Hours is a eternity in Regards to unexpected downtime anywhere in software let alone for a AAA Dev . You see Indie Devs that have outages that are not even hours long and they will shower everyone with updates. This makes me really worried for the new halo coming out next year if this is the kind of support we should expect.. (Not your fault forum mods)
It was acknowledged on a regular forum post and also a Twitter post though...
Just beat my buddy in a skirmish, we good,tysm
Hey all -

Definitely appreciate the patience while we did some digging. We believe this issue to be resolved. If you're having trouble, please power cycle your console and try again.
Thank you for your hard work! Technology can suck and a half sometimes.
I hope these threads show the living player support for this game and spark inspiration for Devs to continue with this franchise.
Great news! Hope to see some of you in team war or ranked tonight!
Thanks for solving the problem! I am looking forward to play! :)
Th3Matdark wrote:
It has been a few days, and still nothing, do they just want to kill the game, so they don't have to service this game anymore?
It's kinda annoying, we're few people, but still, you can't kill a game because you want to, even if it doesn't get you more money, in my opinion
No one at 343 wants HW2 to die. The server issues are being investigated and worked on, if they wanted the game to die they would just announce they're turning off servers. Every other developer does that when they can a game.
Yeah, you're pretty right, they would just say it's over and make us move on to another game, I'm not sure if Halo Wars 2 still makes money or not, that's why I answered to myself that.
I hope this issue gets resolved soon, it's already been a few days
Thanks for the response, I really apreciate all the efforts to keep us in touch

EDIT: Thanks a lot for everything, just seen everything is running again! Sweet! Sorry for not reading the posts following your response, didn't notice it
Th3Matdark wrote:
Th3Matdark wrote:
It has been a few days, and still nothing, do they just want to kill the game, so they don't have to service this game anymore?
It's kinda annoying, we're few people, but still, you can't kill a game because you want to, even if it doesn't get you more money, in my opinion
No one at 343 wants HW2 to die. The server issues are being investigated and worked on, if they wanted the game to die they would just announce they're turning off servers. Every other developer does that when they can a game.
Yeah, you're pretty right, they would just say it's over and make us move on to another game, I'm not sure if Halo Wars 2 still makes money or not, that's why I answered to myself that.
I hope this issue gets resolved soon, it's already been a few days
Thanks for the response, I really apreciate all the efforts to keep us in touch
On the bright side, it is resolved now! You should be able to play
Great news. Thank you 343, Breezystar fish and snickerdoodle for getting it fixed and responding to our concerns. Looking forward to playing tonight.
Well it might have taken a couple of days, but thanks.
Time to play halo wars the original till the servers are back
Time to play halo wars the original till the servers are back
Things should be back up and running now
They’re van was lifted!
Servers seem better now still tough to play with friend thou but solid on own
Closing this off now. If any further server issues arise, we can use a fresh topic to track that.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8