[Locked] The Colony Curse strikes again

OP Shadow DRAC 086

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I was making my challenges and one of them was play as Colony, when I tried to select him it said it was locked and said I had to buy it, I thought it was odd, since every time some issue like this happens it applies to all DLC's, then I tried the usual: restart the game, then restart the Xbox and when none of those worked I tried to uninstall and re install the DLC. But when I went to the store Colony wasn't among the DLC's that I own, it was $8.00, even worse, while Colony still appears on the store it's not appearing as part of the Season Pass content. Is this general or I'm the only one with such issue?
Pretty sure this is only you.

I assumed you went to "manage game" and tried to re-download?

Yup, both from manage the game and directly on the store, the weird part as I say is that Colony is still there, just not as part of the Season Pass.

Yup, both from manage the game and directly on the store, the weird part as I say is that Colony is still there, just not as part of the Season Pass.
I'd try and contact Xbox Support, and also post in the Support Forums here to see if they can fix it
I'm having the same issue, it says colony is locked in game but I have it downloaded.
Exactly the same thing has happened to me. Have uninstalled and reinstalled, but hasn't worked. All my colony blitz cards have disappeared too. Annoying.
I'm having the same problem. It happened to Johnson not too long ago, so I uninstalled then reinstalled him, and it worked then. But when I do the same thing for Colony, it doesn't work. This is major for me, since he's one of my favorite leaders.
stckrboy could you move this to the support forums?
I have this problem also he's locked, I tried uninstalling & reinstalling but no such luck.
I would like to play as him but he's locked
I am currently having this same issue. The in game roster list has colony locked for purchase, right? Checked the store and it said that I owned the colony dlc, but the button said I could buy it rather than just saying installed. From the games and apps page, all the installed files were there. But from the xbox one store, I clicked manage on the season pass page, and noticed that the dlc listed for the season pass didnt include colony or forge (though forge seems to be working). Thought my data for colony, may have just gotten corrupt somehow during the last update, and that maybe I hadnt noticed colony being locked the last few days, and so I tried reinstalling colony. Was allowed to reinstall this time, but still could not play the character. Went ahead and tried to reinstall the season pass content as a whole, and uninstalled everything but the base game and the war paint dlc. However, when I went to reinstall the content, colony alone was no longer listed as owned and wont reinstall with the rest of the dlc, now listed on the store as if I havent purchased him yet. Everything else reinstalled just fine. Reported the problem via the xbox store on the console, but i am probably still going to call xbox support as well. Sorry for the long post.
I'm talking to Xbox live customer support, but he's not believing me that colony is included in the season pass😭
this happened to me few times try hard resetting your Xbox. seems to fix many issues I have.
I'm seeing the same issue
The Xbox Live store is experiencing issues. This is effecting a lot of different things including the ability to see items in "ready to install" and when managing games. You should restart your Xbox and try again after the services are back online:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Currently my system cannot even launch the store app and it doesn't recognize I own all of the free content with Halo 3...
So you are saying that this is a problem on their end? When can we expect a fix?
Rzabat wrote:
So you are saying that this is a problem on their end? When can we expect a fix?
Yes, any service alerts are out of the control of 343. This is something the Xbox Live team will be working on, keep an eye on the status page and / or Xbox Support twitter account for more info
I've got the same thing. Missing from the season pass.
Yes. Every leader minus colony is unlocked for me. So now we play the waiting game...
Colony isn't the only thing that disappeared for me, now it is saying I need to unlock all of the operation spearbreaker Phoenix logs all over again
I have the same problem with colony and operation spearbreaker phoenix logs.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4