[Locked] The Colony Curse strikes again

OP Shadow DRAC 086

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Я заметил, что обычно такие «ошибки» возникают перед загрузкой дополнительного контента
I noticed that usually such "errors" occur before downloading additional content
I have the same issue. I have contacted Xbox Live Support and did their troubleshooting steps. Nothing works. As far as I can tell only the Colony Leader DLC is missing. I have the content installed on day 1 but not sure what's going on. The only step I haven't tried is uninstalling/installing Halo Wars 2. Has any tried uninstalling/installing the game yet?
I went to this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/p/Halo-Wars-2-Season-Pass/C2C37FF5CJZR and see that Colony is not listed anymore with the season pass. Did 343 change the content of the season pass to NOT INCLUDE Colony anymore?
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status/

its a xbox live problem
Yep colony locked 🔒...😡
so im having the same issue to where I can't access colony but since he's removed from the season pass it wants me to buy him so I can't reinstall him
im having the same with colony issue I was going to uninstall and reinstall to try to fix it but since he's not in the season pack it wants me to buy him anyone got a fix yet?
im having the same problem tried everything, some have said that its a problem on xbox but im still hoping that they didnt make a 180 and make it not part of the season.
Yea I’m having the same problem. Xbox support told me I had to buy it again even though I have the season pass..... I made the dumb decision to buy him again 😑
TANKSLAP wrote:
Colony isn't the only thing that disappeared for me, now it is saying I need to unlock all of the operation spearbreaker Phoenix logs all over again
Same here. I'm not doing all of that over man...
If you think about it, Colony is definetly cursed on some way, both DLCs regarding him droped late and now it's the only leader that got locked.
Colony ma
If you think about it, Colony is definetly cursed on some way, both DLCs regarding him droped late and now it's the only leader that got locked.
IKR?
Yea I’m having the same problem. Xbox support told me I had to buy it again even though I have the season pass..... I made the dumb decision to buy him again 😑
Why did you buy him again???
im having the same problem tried everything, some have said that its a problem on xbox but im still hoping that they didnt make a 180 and make it not part of the season.
Seriously idk why people keep thinking he's no longer part of the season pass. It's clearly a temporary issue, perhaps a glitch in the system. Or maybe there was a bug with Colony that had meant his temporary removal, similar to the scarab's shields.

Everyone, please stop freaking out over it. It goes without saying that it sucks that we can't use colony right now and that we don't have access to content we paid for. I get it. But I'm willing to bet the powers at be are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. If you're a colony main take the time to explore the 13 other leaders available. The ATN update comes out in a couple days. It'll likely be resolved by then.

Plus, I ran into a few colony players today so clearly not everyone is affected.
I'm having the same issue. Colony shows as locked, but I have the season pass installed.

I tried uninstalling, and then Colony disappeared from the season pass bundle.

I contacted Xbox Live Support, but they were either unwilling or unable to help me. Asked me to contact Microsoft Studios for assistance... 😠
Folks the issue was very likely related to the content issues on Xbox Live yesterday, as mentioned previously in this topic. Colony has not been removed from the season pass. Any such announcements would be made in advance, not that they would actually do something like this.

The service alert has been removed now so things should be back to normal soon
Just got back on...still having the Colony problem an XBOX Live is running fine. 343 needs to fix this with Microsoft.
EDIT: just saw above post.
TANKSLAP wrote:
Colony isn't the only thing that disappeared for me, now it is saying I need to unlock all of the operation spearbreaker Phoenix logs all over again
I did it all over again yesterday and I got all my work back, just so you know I did it on the easy difficulty.
TANKSLAP wrote:
TANKSLAP wrote:
I did it all over again yesterday and I got all my work back, just so you know I did it on the easy difficulty.
The point is I shouldn't have to though.
TANKSLAP wrote:
TANKSLAP wrote:
The point is I shouldn't have to though.
Yeah
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4