OP Shadow DRAC 086

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
stckrboy wrote:
Folks the issue was very likely related to the content issues on Xbox Live yesterday, as mentioned previously in this topic. Colony has not been removed from the season pass. Any such announcements would be made in advance, not that they would actually do something like this.The service alert has been removed now so things should be back to normal soon
So Season Pass owners should have Colony available to use by the end of the day?
I'm having the same issue, and it is extremely irritating for someone who mains as colony
Same here. Logged on last night and no Colony.
Thank god, I thought it was just me having this problem and I've done everything and he just won't come back.
Anyone talk with Microsoft Studios yet? Does a direct support number even exist for them?

Still no Colony...
I have it installed but in the store he asks me to buy it again
This is getting more bizzarre by the minute...

I just checked Halo Wars 2 on my PC, via Xbox Play Anywhere, and Colony is unlocked/playable! WTF?!

Currently on the phone with Xbox Live, and they might ask me to uninstall/re-install the whole game on my Xbox One.

Stay tuned!
He's locked for me too
So i heard this was an xbox live store problem does anybody know how this happened? And what excatly happened pls give details
stckrboy wrote:
Folks the issue was very likely related to the content issues on Xbox Live yesterday, as mentioned previously in this topic. Colony has not been removed from the season pass. Any such announcements would be made in advance, not that they would actually do something like this.The service alert has been removed now so things should be back to normal soon
Sorry for the title, Colony missing from the Season Pass yet not from store was the thing that worried me most.
I checked last night and earlier today and colony was locked and I have the season pass. Just adding my name to the list affected.
It definitely seems to only be a season pass issue. He is locked for me too (I own the Season Pass) but I have seen two people use him. im guessing anyone who bought him separately can still use him
Xbox support says it's 343/Microsoft Studio's fault, and are not accepting responsibility at this time.

I can use Colony when playing on PC, but not on my Xbox One S. I'm so confused right now...
They most definitely removed colony from the ultimate edition. It's beyond shady when a company doesn't even announce this. Like how can you just remove something that people paid for without saying anything and it being totally legal. Microsoft support claims it was never included and that's a straight up lie when most if not all the people here have had colony for 5 months. Rainbow six and Ubisoft have already deleted content people have paid for in dlc such as maps I've paid for! Like how can you even do that. I fear this is only the beginning. If companies can just remove content they deam uneccsary or whatever the case may be, especially without saying ANYTHING who knows what's next
They most definitely removed colony from the ultimate edition. It's beyond shady when a company doesn't even announce this. Like how can you just remove something that people paid for without saying anything and it being totally legal. Microsoft support claims it was never included and that's a straight up lie when most if not all the people here have had colony for 5 months. Rainbow six and Ubisoft have already deleted content people have paid for in dlc such as maps I've paid for! Like how can you even do that. I fear this is only the beginning. If companies can just remove content they deam uneccsary or whatever the case may be, especially without saying ANYTHING who knows what's next
They specifically said that's not the case dude the game is just buggy as all hell as it has been for about 3 months now. I still have have vanilla game achievements that won't unlock (Collecting a dream) and yet they keep on cranking stuff out that just ads to the imbalances and more bugs and we got a giant dlc and campaign on the way next week i swear if they don't fix half this im done this is just ridiculous now

This post has been hidden.

They specifically said that's not the case dude the game is just buggy as all hell as it has been for about 3 months now. I still have have vanilla game achievements that won't unlock (Collecting a dream) and yet they keep on cranking stuff out that just ads to the imbalances and more bugs and we got a giant dlc and campaign on the way next week i swear if they don't fix half this im done this is just ridiculous now
I think the DLC actually comes out tomorrow. which is just even more reason for 343 or Microsoft or whoever's responsible to fix this issue. I don't know about every one else but I'd want to be using Colony on firefight terminus.
That is false. They never removed him from the season pass. On PC he's still unlocked for season pass owners, so this is an Xbox issue and NOT 343 removing him.
My Colony DLC in the SP is fixed, I can play him.
Anybody else the same?
My Colony DLC in the SP is fixed, I can play him.
Anybody else the same?
I'll test today, hopefully it's all fixed!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4