[Locked] The Colony Curse strikes again

OP Shadow DRAC 086

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
My Colony DLC in the SP is fixed, I can play him.
Anybody else the same?
Yeah, it's back, I'm glad we didn't have to wait until they uploaded ATN.
They most definitely removed colony from the ultimate edition.
No, they most definitely did not. I don't even need to think about emailing over to know they didn't do this
This is promising, thanks for sharing!

Anyone else able to confirm that Colony is available for them?
stckrboy wrote:
This is promising, thanks for sharing!

Anyone else able to confirm that Colony is available for them?
I have three of my friends confirming that Colony is back up and running. In about 15 minutes I'll be able to check myself
My Colony DLC in the SP is fixed, I can play him.
Anybody else the same?
Yup, I can use him again, and I'm glad they fixed him up, though I wish they would say what exactly happened to him. Either way, Awakening the Nightmare releases tomorrow and with the new Battlefield 1 expansion, I'll be busy alll week.
Thanks for the confirm folks, I'll leave this open a little longer just in case anything else crops up with Colony
Anyone who uninstalled to try to install again, could download it for free again, now that it's reported to be fixed?
Fixed for me.
Ok, this is not really the same issue, but instead of making an entirely new thread (which I am fine doing if I need to do so), I thought I would just post here.
First of all, my Colony is not working. Second of all, neither is any of my DLC.
I have the Season Pass, and I have played it quite a lot over the past several months.
I expect it to only be a temporary issue on 343i's side, (not that I am angry at them or anything -- I am really enjoying this game) and I hope (am moderately sure) that it should be corrected sometime soon (either with ATN's release or not).
Either way, I am glad that ATN is being released soon, and I hope that, like I said, its release may include some updates concerning this sort of issue, not only with me, but will others having this issue.

If anyone has an ideas regarding fixing this anyways (given that I can do something and not have to wait on some future update), I would appreciate knowing them.
Thanks everyone, and I hope that all our games will work normally soon.

EDIT: OK, my DLC is back currently. I am not sure why it was gone, but I just went back into the game a few minutes ago, and it is back.
I will see if there are any more issues, but for now, everything appears to be working again.
Alright, sounds like it's cleared up for most people now. In anticipation of ATN dropping tomorrow I'll close this up
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4