1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
Hey all -

Is this still happening?

I believe there may have been some Xbox Live service issues this weekend which could have caused the weekend issues.

Please let me know if you see this today!
Hey all -

Is this still happening?

I believe there may have been some Xbox Live service issues this weekend which could have caused the weekend issues.

Hi,

I started having this issue yesterday. Interestingly, some of my friends can still get onto it but not me. I've hard reset router, cleared my cache on xbox and still not working. Any ideas? My favourite game, and I can't play it!

Thanks

GT: SirGrayXVI
Hey all -

Is this still happening?

Hi,

I just downloaded Halo Wars DE last night and played a couple games no problem. Now at 4 PM CST I am stuck at the "Waiting on Xbox Live" screen. Tried reseting Xbox One and router... Any other tips?

Thanks
Surprisingly me and my friends are trying to play and between the 3 of us we are getting the “ waiting on xbox live” message as mentioned before. We have restarted Xbox’s, internet’s, the whole 9 yards. Anyone else getting the same message even now?
HALOfanJOE wrote:
Surprisingly me and my friends are trying to play and between the 3 of us we are getting the “ waiting on xbox live” message as mentioned before. We have restarted Xbox’s, internet’s, the whole 9 yards. Anyone else getting the same message even now?
Me too, downloaded the game a week ago, have been playing multiplayer numerous times but now I can't seem to access it.
Waiting on xbox live whats is this all about all other games work online fine? Any ideas
Hi, I am also getting the "Waiting on Xbox live..." Message when I try to play halo wars online, I have tried rebooting xbox, clearing local cache, reinstalling and same issue, any advice?
Cheers
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8