Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo Wars Series Support

xbox one crash during campaign

OP Demax7

during the upload of mission 6 the game crash and close why there is this problem?
Yes, I have been having this problem as well. The game crashes when loading the "Lights Out" mission. It seems to crash the first time loading up, then when I restarted the game it loaded up fine. I made a save at some point during the mission, then tried to load and it crashed again. Then I restarted the game again, and it worked fine. I did another save and load later in the mission, it crashed again. Restarted, it worked fine. I eventually completed the mission, but the constant crashing was annoying.
Yes, I have been having this problem as well. The game crashes when loading the "Lights Out" mission. It seems to crash the first time loading up, then when I restarted the game it loaded up fine. I made a save at some point during the mission, then tried to load and it crashed again. Then I restarted the game again, and it worked fine. I did another save and load later in the mission, it crashed again. Restarted, it worked fine. I eventually completed the mission, but the constant crashing was annoying.
thank you for support!! This crash is orrible!
Having the same issue here, I complete cartographer and just before lights out starts it crashes. I then load my auto save which takes me back to cartographer, then every time I load my auto save it crashes again.
MetalNuKe wrote:
Having the same issue here, I complete cartographer and just before lights out starts it crashes. I then load my auto save which takes me back to cartographer, then every time I load my auto save it crashes again.
Try just starting Lights Out fresh from the mission select menu. If it crashes once, restart the game and try the same thing again. This is what got it to load for me. Your stats from Cartographer should have been recorded (mine were).
For me the last mission crashes after the briefing.
My game keep crashing during the "Lights Out" campaign too. Any fixes ?
Mine crashes evrytime I try and start mission 6. Tried 6 times. Give up till next patch
same here