Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

343 overestimate classic halo popularity

OP Heyhou117

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
This is a way for 343 to have more time to polish the games and honestly, I think most people don’t care about the way it is launching. Halo: Reach on PC is enough for people to play for a long time if the customization is based on unlocking and the multiplayer is fun as hell. Once people start getting bored of Halo: Reach, CE launching will be a fresh new addition to the game.
No yall don't understand that the hype will be extremely lower than it would be because of that stupid launch that's a fact not all ppl love halo reach and I don't see pc players be on halo reach multi-player for 3 weeks that's impossible
I really hope the Halo games on PC become the number one game on Steam. Halo needs to regain its glory as the number one online shooter, and flush out all these boring battle royale games. In fact, the ONLY battle royale game I’d ever play would be a Halo one ;p
Lets be honest, when Halo games launched they didn't launch as a huge package of multiple games, they launched as an individual game that we played for years before the next game came out. If someone who has never played a Halo game before jumps in to play Halo Reach in it's entirety then they should be able to hold out for the next game that will probably release in less than 2-3 months. Spacing out the launches isn't a bad idea and releasing all the games at once would be overwhelming to players jumping in who have never played a Halo game before.
Lets be honest, when Halo games launched they didn't launch as a huge package of multiple games, they launched as an individual game that we played for years before the next game came out. If someone who has never played a Halo game before jumps in to play Halo Reach in it's entirety then they should be able to hold out for the next game that will probably release in less than 2-3 months. Spacing out the launches isn't a bad idea and releasing all the games at once would be overwhelming to players jumping in who have never played a Halo game before.
Absolutely on point there, Reach has more content standalone than a lot of games on Steam that have been out for years, and seeing how they're bringing back the Armor Customization to it's max with the added bonus of a new way to unlock those pieces, it'll have people hooked long after the other titles come out, perhaps with Halo 3 being the only contender to compete for people's attention.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Hamel wrote:
Heyhou117 wrote:
"is an incredibly narrow target audience".

Near 1M Views on the trailer and 28th in the yt trends so no i dont think thats an "incredibly narrow target audiance"ppl want halo on pc but we are going to give them mcc by the worst possible way
Narrow when compared to the Xbox community waiting for Halo 6.
There simply arent as many people who grew up with Halo that still enjoy gaming AND are heavy into PC gaming. It's a niche audience.
most people who grew up with halo and are still into gaming are now PC gamers....
Can confirm. I have bought every single halo, up until reach, at launch. I will be buying all of these at launch. Minus maybe halo ce
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3