it's almost like you should have payed attention the numerus times 343 clarified that they were separate purchases
it's almost like you should have payed attention the numerus times 343 clarified that they were separate purchases
But it says in the MCC bundle that the Halo Reach add on is included.
yeah... the reach add on for MCC PC not for MCC Xbox
But it says in the MCC bundle that the Halo Reach add on is included.
Included in the PC bundle. If you bought MCC and Reach on PC you do not automatically get it on Xbox
Ok, my bad. Is there a reason why though? Seems a bit stupid that I have to buy the same thing twice when pretty much every other Xbox game on the windows store is one purchase for both Xbox and PC.
Ok, my bad. Is there a reason why though? Seems a bit stupid that I have to buy the same thing twice when pretty much every other Xbox game on the windows store is one purchase for both Xbox and PC.
It isn't a play anywhere title, which is probably why you're being asked to pay for it again.

If I were you I would just purchase it on the platform you plan on playing it most on, be it PC or Xbox
It isn't a play anywhere title, which is probably why you're being asked to pay for it again.

If I were you I would just purchase it on the platform you plan on playing it most on, be it PC or Xbox
I'll probably buy it on Xbox too now anyway. Seeing as my mates will be on Xbox and cross play isn't possible, for now at least. Thanks anyway
A
I'm going to assume that this was resolved and it's okay to lock this. In the future there isn't a need to edit posts like this, just report you want it locked.