Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Add Dedicated Servers and Fix the Hit Registration

OP SiNNa91

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Slickini wrote:
Nope not gonna happen. Next. This thread needs to be locked.
And neither will the 120k players that left the game will ever return. What happens to make someone so militantly against the game improving for the better? Is it because these people aren't asking for sprint, awful maps, and armor abilities?
I just rage uninstalled this junk game. Done with it. The hit reg is hilariously bad, controllers aim assist is an aimbot that constant 3 shot me meanwhile I dump a whole clip into a guy and he's still standing, no reg on shots, playlists are god awful, quitters every match, afk players every match, and the game has new bugs, like shooting blank rockets, sounds are bugged, etc.

Waste of $10, and won't touch any of the new ones going forward. So glad I didn't buy the entire MCC package. I promise you, the online community is dead by the end of the month. It's already dead on off-peak hours, only a matter of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3KGCWaKdh4
I've come to the realization that you buy the MCC on PC either for the nostalgia of the campaign or you accept the issues that plague the multiplayer. Or the other option, which is you don't buy it (the option i've selected).

It's the sad reality.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2