1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
I played back around launch on pc, after trying it at a computer shop that was near me.

Ended up buying the game, to play on my Emachines T2862 with a Radeon X1300 GPU. It was one of the only games that didn't run at 10fps.

I used to go by the name "†††Raptor†††" back on Xfire, Steam, Halo, all that stuff. I was a VERY edgy teenager/kid, I know. :P

After that, "Stay Puft 1337" (on Xbox 360), then changed that to Mast3rxT0asT, and now T0asty514 (T0asty was taken).

I'm super hyped for Reach on PC, as that, and MW2, was my favorite game to play with my brother back on 360.
ive played all of them except the side series (like spartan assault).
I was an old school halo 1 pc player that played for years and still to date one of the most played games in total hours I have played. Went by “Fleet” in game and my xfire was “Elilte”. My xfire friend list probably has close to 300 Competive halo players at one point.

Played in multiple clans including being a 2nd leader for the number one clan for some time on klanwars.com (remember that site lol??). That clan was called [CK] crappy killers lol.

I wonder where some of the top halo 1 pc players went ? I remember “Bamboo”, “vodka”, “Benja” and many others. I don’t think I was on their level. But I wasn’t far behind.

Bamboo’s clan ruled the halo 1 pc world for a good while if I remember correctly. Clan “no one” or something like that... so long ago.
holy -Yoink- dude, Fleet! Remember... errrr Voodoo? voody? [ck]voody or maybe reflux? one of those :}
Surprised to see so few EU players from way back

I'm sure we will see them once the game is out :)
:)
@Nessy I remember seeing your video back in the day xD
I loved Halo CE on PC, used to play with the tag KB88 back in the day. A the good old 2000s.
Now if and when MCC PC gets here I can take a trip down memory lane.
Starting from CE; Haven't played Halo 5 yet.
VOODIZZZLE wrote:
I was an old school halo 1 pc player that played for years and still to date one of the most played games in total hours I have played. Went by “Fleet” in game and my xfire was “Elilte”. My xfire friend list probably has close to 300 Competive halo players at one point.

Played in multiple clans including being a 2nd leader for the number one clan for some time on klanwars.com (remember that site lol??). That clan was called [CK] crappy killers lol.

I wonder where some of the top halo 1 pc players went ? I remember “Bamboo”, “vodka”, “Benja” and many others. I don’t think I was on their level. But I wasn’t far behind.

Bamboo’s clan ruled the halo 1 pc world for a good while if I remember correctly. Clan “no one” or something like that... so long ago.
holy -Yoink- dude, Fleet! Remember... errrr Voodoo? voody? [ck]voody or maybe reflux? one of those :}
DUDE. No way. That’s crazy. We played so much together lol. I even remember your name before voodoo was like ultrapoop (I think) or something LOL! If there was one guy I wanted to see my orginal post it was you! The Good ole days!

add mysteam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143466221 But post yours when you see this and I’ll add you. And We can play some good ole halo together like the old days!
The last name I went by on Halo PC was Mi§§ingno. Prior to that, variations of the same name. My Xfire was chaojimbo.

My dad is still well-known in the PC community. He used to be known as [TK] Ravine as well as lot of other names. Currently goes by a blank name.

He and I were server and CD-Key banned from quite a few servers back in the day just for being good on servers. At one point, we had over 10 discs laying around just so we could swap installations quickly and jump right back in. It's a bit weird to think about.
I always loved playing Halo 1 custom edition for pc. Was my first dip into modding
Played the crap out of Halo CE, Halo 3 (mainly custom games <3) and Halo Custom Edition. Yoyorast island .. amazing memories man.
<- G1zM0 from Halo ce on pc. Looks like there's a discord being set up for people like us.

https://discord.gg/u86wXmq

Gonna try getting a server set up with the old gametypes. Debating on installing sapp on it for no lead or going nostalgic and making people play with lead. cept bamboo. Making him playing with 133 ping instead of his magical 33 ping that he seemed to get in every server
<- G1zM0 from Halo ce on pc. Looks like there's a discord being set up for people like us.

https://discord.gg/u86wXmq

Gonna try getting a server set up with the old gametypes. Debating on installing sapp on it for no lead or going nostalgic and making people play with lead. cept bamboo. Making him playing with 133 ping instead of his magical 33 ping that he seemed to get in every server
You will defo want SAPP. There are far too many people using the old school multihack to run a server without it any more. Its too bad so many of the old utilities that we used to use to catch cheaters dont work on the 1.10 update. I cant even use the old name changer software for custom names any more, though i havent tried running it with Version Changer (assuming i can get VC to work). The old SAPP site is gone but after some searching the current site appears to be halo.isimaginary.com saying the latest version is from DEC of 2017, and it also appears that the documentation is pretty up to date as well.

Makes me wonder if i have a copy of the UnitedSWAT zombies scripts anywhere since i have a server box just sitting idle.
My first experience with Halo was Halo Custom Edition in 2005/2006 I think. I remember buying it with my parents. I was 11/12 years old, got home and immediately installed the game and played it very often. My interest for the Halo franchise was big since I read a lot about it in video game magazines prior to even playing it myself. We didn't own the OG Xbox so I was happy to finally get in touch with the franchise. I also remember not finishing the game but I think I got to the last level. In 2007 I played the Halo 2 Vista Demo but didn't buy the full game.
JamboNzy wrote:
I used to play under the name Kevin, Killa and then in 2006 Nessy back in the KW days for halo PC. Anyone from back then around here?
Dude! i remember you! I still play under Jokinges hit me up some time!
The discord links posted in here don't work.
I used to have a copy, sadly I have since lost the game in the several years its been out.
I was never lucky enough to play the windows vista Halo 2 port.
yes played loads back in 2003-05. Amazing fun game and great community,many many laughs were had. I played as gimp01, and used to see a player called BBCLeftie.

Not found a game as fun as Halo CE. The maps,vehicles,players,weapons just all seemed to work and felt great.
really hope they pull something special out the bag so I can fall in love with halo all over again.

Used to love (unmodded)bloodgulch + pistol, used to be able to shut the map down with that pistol.
My entire Childhood was Halo CE/Halo 2; Specially Halo CE, Bloodgulch will be in my heart forever.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6