4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
There's a discord full of old halo pc and ce players waiting for halo mcc

https://discord.gg/FAY8Qfj
Mi Nickname was always ConfeSar or SokreSar ! <3 Confi Army
October 13, 2001, I got Halo for my birthday. Best birthday ever and had never seen a modern FPS shooter (had zero internet, so DOOM never made it's way to me), but I could not be more flippin pumped for Halo. It was everything I wanted in a shooter and it is why I am a gamer today. And then once I got internet for it, holy cow, everything changed. Can't wait for the 4v4s and 5v5s in Halo on PC.
JamboNzy wrote:
I used to play under the name Kevin, Killa and then in 2006 Nessy back in the KW days for halo PC. Anyone from back then around here?
played back on og xbox for first 2, ended up getting the first one for pc for multiplayer. Use to play a lot of death island and infinity timberland ect for capture the flag also played a lot of the custom edition mods fun times.
Looking forward to seeing more old Halo players come back. Ive had a few of my old friends from the Xfire/HCE days message/find me on Steam just to ask if im aware this is coming out and to make sure im going to be playing it. Really starting to feel the excitement, cant wait!
I know I played it when the PC version came out in 2003 but I don't remember the user name I used back then. I find it incredible how many people still play the old Halo PC version to this day though. I'm having a lot of fun lately joining one of those endless infinite ammo Bloodgulch CTF or Infection servers.
I was there for Halo 1 CE Halo 2 Project Cartographer and the mod that shall not be named
I played Halo CE, Halo 2 Vista, the one-that-shall-not-be-named (I really loved these) and Halo 5 Forge (which I found kinda weak tbh)
I played Halo CE but I can't for the life of me remember what username I used. I remember having a so much fun as it was my first time playing a shooter on PC.
Picked up Halo: CE in December of 2001 bundled with the original Xbox. It was the very first game I played on a console and got me hooked onto the Xbox line of consoles. Prior to that I mostly played Doom, Wolfenstein, Diablo and Quake on PC.

Now I rarely play games on Xbox One X, and instead play most of my games on Steam. As such I am looking forward to experiencing TMCC via Steam on PC with the visual and performance improvements that players have come to expect on the PC platform.
The first halo game I played was Halo ce on pc. I've waited so long for the rest of the games to come to pc.
{X}Sarkli here from the 10th Legion clan from the original Halo pc. I remember seeing KW as a clan tag and i can assure you that there are many of us originals who will be back and playing the MCC once its released. Having Halo revamped and back on PC is something many of us have been hoping for since the 'glory days' and is long overdue. It will be good to play with some of the old players again.
KW was a regular weapons clan correct? I know there were both types. X was heavies but we dabbled in regular a lot and also who could forget Tankwars and no shield servers :D

Clans with servers back in the day that i can remember: IO, X, XF, CV, NuB, FoOk, XA, NE, Core, SP, DG, NbK
I think there will be a great resurgence of those players back into the community once it goes live and even more so if Clan based servers can become a thing again.
Been playing since CE, only played online 2 and up. Spent most of my time on 3 and reach, with some ODST in between. DID play 5 but made the switch to pc back in late 2015 so i didn't play too much. Been waiting for the day it comes to PC, and very excited to play with you console babies :)
What uuuuuup! Nostalgia trip goin on in here! I went by many names, but I was best known as res’pwnage, çK jiGgAwAt, and çK cheerios. I was one of the players that would make bamboo sweat ;cD

im as seasoned a Halo player as there ever was. I played on Xbox at release, won a lot of local tournaments, played at nationals and placed top 32 with baaaad team mates, then went one to Halo PC and got 12th at CPL after my team totally collapsed in our bid to make top 8. I continued to play long after CPL died, until WoW stole my passion.

i will always have a fond love for Halo PC, but I kinda wish I hadn’t given up on Halo 2 on Xbox so quickly, because it evolved into a pretty amazing game after some updates and MLG rules changes.

my last video is actually on YouTube, but in two parts. Fast forward to 6:05 of part one and you’ll see the shot that got me called a hacker ;cD

part 1: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh1KWHRM3jA

part 2: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5iemwksBh20

i apologize for the compression. I was using a capture program that I didn’t quite understand, so all my videos recorded really low quality. It was kind of a big deal when I released it, because it was the first video that ever used only scrim/match footage vs. pub footage. I never liked pub videos because it was like watching someone shoot fish in a barrel. Anyway, enjoy! Hope to see some of you in some games soon!
Hey all. I used to run a clan from March 2007 til now that's had like a billion different names. MMZ, XMZ, XDZ, VoV, IR, TCG, and way more. My first passion was Halo on PC and I still keep the faith as they say by occasionally firing it and H2 up to play. I also used to play a BUNCH of arena shooters (UT GOTY, 2004, Quake 3, Quake Live, Nexuiz/Xonotic, and more.)

Feel free to drop into my discord named Shadows of the Past (appropriate, yes?) anytime and look for Chaotix. That's me. Oh, I used to go by MasterMind (MstMnd), HitMan, Anarchist, Gh0sT, and some other dumb names.

My discord: https://discord.gg/jSwP4Qp
MCC will be the first Halo game I play frequently on PC.
The first halo game I played was halo 1 on pc, then the vista port of halo 2
i have played alot of ce and 2 on pc. stillplay sometimes. bouthgames have a dedicated community but for halo 2 you need a mod to play online.
I was Foofoo14 on Custom edition. Xfire days.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6