1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
I haven't played Halo CE for PC in years. I used to play with a guy named Kevin back then, but I doubt it was you. Haha.
yes i played halo pc around 2004ish.installed on a emachine desktop that wasnt meant for gaming but i liked it anyways.i remember going online first time on halo pc with dial up and was so amazed how it was.been playing off and on through the years.
Played under the name Twistedgerm back then on PC and Xbox.

Nowadays I go by Zeruca though. Anyone can feel free to message me about teaming up for some games when MCC drops for PC.
Looking into getting a good community together like I had back then :D
I really liked playing with xfire back then. I used to hang out with players from the plus clan and visit POQclan servers. It was a fun time; looking forward to going back and feeling that way again.
I really liked playing with xfire back then. I used to hang out with players from the plus clan and visit POQclan servers. It was a fun time; looking forward to going back and feeling that way again.
Yea xfire was the bomb back in the day. I don't really know what became of my xfire friends from 2009-2010. I'm afraid that they are lost to the ages. Would be cool to see at least one of them pop up here though.
Halo PC, with its gloriously bad netcode was pretty much my very first experience with Halo Multiplayer... at one point I got so good that I joined a clan named Rebel Elite Defense (RED...) and so I stuck with the username RED~Belmont...

Since my initials are RED and Halo is also the era where leet speak was a thing... I eventually changed my user to R3D~Belmont456 and it just stuck. To this day I am still among the demigods of Halo Combat Evolved, and it’s still my personal favorite despite so many of the weapons being broken AF...
Yes! I have a working version of halo CE pc, even though its old it still looks great!
i wish i could say i was but i sadly never heard about it and did not play them on pc until things like halo 2 cartographer and such related projects
I have been playing the PC version of Halo Combat Evolved in various forms ever since 2010. I also have Halo 2 for Windows Vista, but I stopped playing it after the game became unusable due to bugs and crashes.
Halo PC, with its gloriously bad netcode was pretty much my very first experience with Halo Multiplayer... at one point I got so good that I joined a clan named Rebel Elite Defense (RED...) and so I stuck with the username RED~Belmont...

Since my initials are RED and Halo is also the era where leet speak was a thing... I eventually changed my user to R3D~Belmont456 and it just stuck. To this day I am still among the demigods of Halo Combat Evolved, and it’s still my personal favorite despite so many of the weapons being broken AF...
*S* RED_Vipes reporting in.
Used to play with the name Ayoubxlink back in early 2000's, then it was (please don't cringe) darkanime, then it was some other stuff here and there, then it was fatalrein and now sunnlightbro :) if you know what my name represents (sunnlightbro), you get extra points! here is a hint: \[T]/
If you're looking to find old Halo PC players to play MCC with join Discord: https://discord.gg/FAY8Qfj
I used to play Halo CE from 2010ish until 2014 but I didn’t really stick with any name for long... Unfortunately in 2014 the Multiplayer was shut down as Gamespy ceased to run their services.
Blood of Persia for the Halo on PC trial, same name for Halo 1 and 2 on PC, and then every Halo on console, except 4 and 5.
Use to play the Halo Trial back in 2006 with the username robotman5 that i still use today.
yeah I actually had a halo pc dedicated server set up at my work, that i would run after hours on their T1 line back in the day. That was back when a T1 line was super fast lol

Started with halo ce on the xbox and thats where I started using DBLDREW and I have had that as my gamer tag ever since
Not sure if this was already mentioned, but there's a decent group of us from Halo 1 - 3 in a Discord..

http://HaloMCC.org (or) http://HaloMCC.net will take you to it invite link. :)
BaMb0o, let me edit your next halo 1 montage!!! The intro will be crazier than Busta's now that I'm older! I was so sad when my 1st pc broke down back in the day, almost finished Balla's montage before it fried too.. -Yoink-, I MISS HALO PC!!! -i-rein
Yes, boy o boy do I miss that CE server browser, wish MCC had one too
Yeah this discord has a lot of older and new generation of Halo Players on PC

http://HaloMCC.net
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6