1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
I'm here brothers.

My nickname back on 2003 was DarKsuN.

I remember e0!, uTi, [héhé], FTG, teams..

We have a e0! Community Facebook page, pm me if you were arround this community!

I played some CE on Xbox, it will sound weird but I missed to the lead the shots because of lag. It was really feeling good back in time.
I played the *looks around scared* Mac version.

I was big in the High Impact Halo and High Speed Halo communities.
Oh and the 35' team was awesome too.

The glorious 35`Legend

I have some youtube halo 1 old montage in one of my channel.
I still have my original copy and continue to play it to this day. I used to play a lot in Custom Edition as well, but there's barely any good maps hosted last I checked - just really over the top cheat mods (infinite ammo, rocket AR, super shotties, etc.) in original maps. I've used a variety of nicks though, ranging from the most weeb thing you can possibly imagine to the worst-edgiest ones.
I was eQuiNoX/Dest/king back in the day. Was with IpN' , [M2K] , sL' and cL'. And maybe more but i cant remember lol. I look forward to playing Halo 1 yet again!
Largo9933 wrote:
I still have my original copy and continue to play it to this day. I used to play a lot in Custom Edition as well, but there's barely any good maps hosted last I checked - just really over the top cheat mods (infinite ammo, rocket AR, super shotties, etc.) in original maps. I've used a variety of nicks though, ranging from the most weeb thing you can possibly imagine to the worst-edgiest ones.
Unfortunately, since I upgraded to Windows 10 my version doesn't work anymore. May I ask what OS you are using and if you also use Windows 10 how you managed to get the game running?
Largo9933 wrote:
Unfortunately, since I upgraded to Windows 10 my version doesn't work anymore. May I ask what OS you are using and if you also use Windows 10 how you managed to get the game running?
there is a patch somewhere that allows custom edition to run on windows 10. I still have my old disk of combat evolved but have not played custom edition for a while.
Largo9933 wrote:
there is a patch somewhere that allows custom edition to run on windows 10. I still have my old disk of combat evolved but have not played custom edition for a while.
Thanks, I will definitely look into that. Probably will be able to play the new version soon anyway but heyho.
JamboNzy wrote:
I used to play under the name Kevin, Killa and then in 2006 Nessy back in the KW days for halo PC. Anyone from back then around here?
I play this game from 2002 !
Played Halo 2 back on its Vista PC release but didn't play enough to have a memorable tag. Clanks123 was my old Tag!
Halo 2 Vista veteran here. Probably the Halo game I've played the most. I had the same gamertag back then.
I was (and still am) a big sucker for CTF on Coagulation. Also Big Team Slayer on District. I can't wait for Halo 2 Anniversary to come home!
Rest in Piece, EvilLilElmo.
Well I'm old (according to my kid) and I play Halo PC. Missed the glory days of Halo though because early 2000's I was just getting started with the whole career/being an adult thing. Finally figured out adulting is way overrated so now I have Halo time.
I used to play Halo PC everyday after school, I was in the LorĐ» clan back 15 years ago. I've been looking for other players from that time for a decade and only found one so far. Missing Ocelot, Sunny, Wrath, Ripper, LE Naj, Razorback, Greyfox, Kitty, Kizzy, and many others whose names have faded now. My username was Aerovistae then and now.

For googleability and hoping someone else is looking and finds this comment thread, i'll mention the words lord clan without the special characters too :)

My steam username is aerovistae if anyone ever stumbles across this.
I used to play Halo PC everyday after school, I was in the LorĐ» clan back 15 years ago. I've been looking for other players from that time for a decade and only found one so far. Missing Ocelot, Sunny, Wrath, Ripper, LE Naj, Razorback, Greyfox, Kitty, Kizzy, and many others whose names have faded now. My username was Aerovistae then and now.

For googleability and hoping someone else is looking and finds this comment thread, i'll mention the words lord clan without the special characters too :)

My steam username is aerovistae if anyone ever stumbles across this.
Most of the guys whom are easiest to find seem to be of the group that played in KW, or the later HPT players after the TWL and CB leagues died.

If you are one of the many groups of less competitive or community clans I think it'll be a hard time finding them - maybe if you look on the waybackmachine you can look at old forum posts and find their contacts
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6