Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Anyone else waiting for Halo 3 and ODST on PC?

OP superblahmanxyz

Because I am. Like that is all I want to play on the PC right now, is those two games, so very badly.
That's funny bc all i'm waiting for is Halo CE and Halo 2 Anniversary to come to PC haha. But yes, I generally cannot wait for the rest of MCC to come to PC already
Because I am. Like that is all I want to play on the PC right now, is those two games, so very badly.
Patience, young one. ;) Your time will come.
I'd rather play 2 for the time being, as it's my favourite campaign. Such fond memories of the Mombasa and Delta Halo map-sets.
Halo 2A is what I'm waiting for. Something tells me it's going to look beautiful on modern PCs with high framerates.
I have this feeling like were only going to get Halo 3 at least 2-2.5 months before we need to buy Infinite :(
I'm waiting for H2A and H4. Out of the whole collection H2A and H4 are the games that are modern, and I'm sorry but imo these older games did not age well.

I said this same thing on Reddit and people were in my inbox tryna figure out where I live so they can come beat my a$$ because they got it in their head that I said H4 is better than H3.

Those games were amazing in their prime. All I'm saying is that on an Xbox One X, on a PC, you're using modern tech but you're playing games that doesn't utilize that modern tech. Or at least that's how I feel. I played H2A last night on Xbox, I genuinely enjoy playing it more than the others. I once loved those other games, but not anymore.
I can't wait to have all the games personally. Especially H3+ODST. I'd also like to see a Halo 3 ODST firefight expansion released when the time comes for the campaign to make it over to PC. H3O's Firefight is my favorite version and not having it as part of the MCC just seems wrong.
Main games I wanted to play on PC was 3, Reach, and ODST... Since I played 3 alot but stopped playing it late 2008 since at that point I sent my 360 5 times for RRoD and just stuck with PS3 ever since during those days. So I never gotten to play Reach and ODST on 360.
Main games I wanted to play on PC was 3, Reach, and ODST... Since I played 3 alot but stopped playing it late 2008 since at that point I sent my 360 5 times for RRoD and just stuck with PS3 ever since during those days. So I never gotten to play Reach and ODST on 360.
Better late than never! It definitely is a great time to be playing Halo.
CE and 2 mean a lot to me as well but 3 and ODST are my favourites. They better have MCC in tiptop condition by then along with Forge and Theater etc.
I can't wait for H2 and H3
Well, more than Halo 3 and odst i'm waiting for each game.
Yeah, I'm so hyped for Halo 3 on pc.
summon wrote:
I'm waiting for H2A and H4. Out of the whole collection H2A and H4 are the games that are modern, and I'm sorry but imo these older games did not age well.

I said this same thing on Reddit and people were in my inbox tryna figure out where I live so they can come beat my a$$ because they got it in their head that I said H4 is better than H3.

Those games were amazing in their prime. All I'm saying is that on an Xbox One X, on a PC, you're using modern tech but you're playing games that doesn't utilize that modern tech. Or at least that's how I feel. I played H2A last night on Xbox, I genuinely enjoy playing it more than the others. I once loved those other games, but not anymore.
Halo 3 was far superior to halo 4 in story, gameplay and multiplayer. Halo 3 also received texture upgrades ect on xbox one x and also is no longer is on xbox 360 native resolution. The only reason halo 4 may look better to you is because the engine used for halo 4 was built on a linear aspect and was just a modified dated bungie engine used in previous games that sacrificed scale and other effects that were in * halo 3 ect so the game could look slightly better * And the games audio was also lackluster.The art style was also superior in halo 3. Halo 4 is basically a diamond covered with crap.
Better late than never! It definitely is a great time to be playing Halo.
Yeah lol.
summon wrote:

Halo 3 was far superior to halo 4 in story, gameplay and multiplayer. Halo 3 also received texture upgrades ect on xbox one x and also is no longer is on xbox 360 native resolution. The only reason halo 4 may look better to you is because the engine used for halo 4 was built on a linear aspect and was just a modified dated bungie engine used in previous games that sacrificed scale and other effects that were in * halo 3 ect so the game could look slightly better * And the games audio was also lackluster.The art style was also superior in halo 3. Halo 4 is basically a diamond covered with crap.
Tell me something I don't know...

Never said H4 is a better game than H3. I said it has more modern features. And that's why I think H4 will be popular.
I'm waiting for H2A and H3... mostly so I can have the original trilogy on PC, and so I can mod H2A's campaign to be less... painful... on Legendary. I've already got HCE and H2 Vista on PC, but... I just gotta have H3 to finally finish the story. And I so can mod the campaign to have Elites fighting alongside the player in more than just 2 missions.
For me it's 2 and 3 I'm waiting for. I made many friends playing them on XBox back in the day, and I'm hoping I can persuade them to get the games on PC and relive the glory days. Halo 3 custom games are one of my all time favourite experiences.

ODST will be a nice treat too, but I don't see myself doing any more than playing through the campaign once for nostalgia.