Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

BAN HACKERS IN MCC HALO:REACH

OP HyperGenz

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
There are way to many hackers in HALO: REACH PC MCC
Clearly the anti-cheat system isn't working properly plus a mass ban needs to take place.
This game is not going to be another money pot and hacker free zone - Cuz we halo fans don't need that dirt on a halo title

What's going to be done about it ?
What are the plans to detect and report players ?

- RULES ON MY FORUM -
1. No trolls
2. No toxic messages
3. Keep it topic related
4. Keep it clean and friendly
5. Follow my rules and you won't be kicked from my forum.
Still yet to see a single hacker on Reach and I use to play a fair bit.

How many have you seen?

Also lol!
irreverent on how many i've seen and how many player names i list.
Players are aimbotting, videos are shown depicting it, websites showing where and how to download them.
MCC -PC easy anti-cheat is failing to do its purpose as many are finding ways to bypass and avoid detection.
Currently the means to report players are non-existent and that alone is a problem.
Not saying it ain't happening, but are you sure you're not just dealing with controller aim assist?
Aimbot and aim assist is something entirely different.
343 Industries needs to make a statement about these issues online.
Make sure and file a report about this on the Halo Support site: https://aka.ms/HaloSupport
You can report players there that you suspect of cheating and be sure to provide as much evidence as you can.
If you have any information about potential exploits being used, please also file a report about that.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Salu.
C'est plein de cheater, Social ou compétitif sur Halo CE et Reach, faut être aveugle pour ne pas le voir.
Ta toute ta vie + bouclier + le bouclier spécial et le mec se retourne, te met un coup de poing de face puis tes mort.
Pareille avec le magnum 1 ou 2 coups tu crève littéralement, c'est toujours les même personnes.
Le joueur te décale avec sont WH.
I te trouve direct quand tes planquer que personne ne ta vue et que il ni a aucun radar il sait tous.
Il i a aucun support alors aucun cheater n'est ban avec des DEV pareille faut pas être étonné ensuite que plus personne ne joue a HALO.

Apret avoirs torcher les 2 campagnes du MCC en légendaire solo + terminal + crane, car bien-sure il i a aucun serveur co-op ou autres.
Ma saison 1 est finis alors avec le social bidon puis le compétitif qui ne marche pas puis les problèmes de serveur on est pas rendu au bout du MCC.

J'ai franchement même plus envie de jouer...
Pour temps il i a XP x2, mes c'est trop horrible sur PC de jouer en ligne.
Surtout en EUROPE.
I have yet to see a hacker ingame.
On man you're probably one of them - defending them - cuz its bad for business. Na 343 will roll out a mass ban regardless
FAKURCHEAT wrote:
Hello.
It's full of cheaters, Social or competitive on Halo CE and Reach, you have to be blind not to see it.
Your all your life + shield + the special shield and the guy turns around, puts a punch in your face and then your death.
Same with the magnum 1 or 2 shots you literally die, it's always the same people.
The player shifts you with are WH.
I find you direct when you hide that nobody sees you and that he neither has any radar he knows all.
There is no support so no cheater is banned with DEVs like that. You shouldn't be surprised then that no one is playing HALO anymore.

After having flared the 2 MCC campaigns in legendary solo + terminal + skull, because of course there is no co-op or other server.
My season 1 is finished then with the bogus social then the competitive one which does not work then the problems of waiter one is not reached at the end of the MCC.

I frankly even more want to play ...
For time there ia XP x2, my it is too horrible on PC to play online.
Especially in EUROPE.
I know your pain - 343 needs to take action
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
HyperGenz wrote:
On man you're probably one of them - defending them - cuz its bad for business. Na 343 will roll out a mass ban regardless
I haven't seen one either, but I have been accused of hacking many times myself.
I'm top of the scoreboards most of the games I play (almost purely swat tbh), and I've ran into maybe 1 hacker. That's it.

If you think the game is rampant with hackers, it's just because you're bad. I don't mean to sound rude, but the game is mostly all clean.

Play CSGO if you want to experience hackers.
I'm top of the scoreboards most of the games I play (almost purely swat tbh), and I've ran into maybe 1 hacker. That's it.

If you think the game is rampant with hackers, it's just because you're bad. I don't mean to sound rude, but the game is mostly all clean.

Play CSGO if you want to experience hackers.
True
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
I didn't say it doesn't exist, but I have played many many many matches since launch and have not seen one.
HyperGenz wrote:
HyperGenz wrote:
HyperGenz wrote:
I haven't seen one either, but I have been accused of hacking many times myself.
So you're telling me that hacking doesn't exist in halo: reach and nothing should be done about it.
Not to mention all of the videos regarding this matter is false and fake.

Halo Reach MCC HACKERS CONFIRMED
----------------------------------------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkFGtI7rm6U
HALO REACH PC TRAINER / HACK |--> PROOF and its a problem <--|
----------------------------------------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYS03S5HiJ4
WHYSP.*** Halo Reach - MCC Aimbot + ESP |--> PROOF and its a problem <--|
----------------------------------------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWNS831o-yw
Halo Reach Hack legit |--> PROOF and its a problem <--|
----------------------------------------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuLdDvvkOH8
HALO REACH Full Ammo/No reload |--> PROOF and its a problem <--|
----------------------------------------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoLhgnncd_s
Halo MCC: Quickscope Aimbot/XP Bot 'UNDETECTED' |--> PROOF and its a problem <--|
----------------------------------------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_7jTCUZpSU

Tell me again you have never seen a single person hacking in Reach - respond to this post saying - "people don't hack" LMAO ya ok
That's planty of proof - so What's going to be done about it - When will 343 act ?
all of those videos are on the non anticheat version
I haven't ran into one myself after playing since launch but I have seen the videos out there... Just those kind of guys are just very rare to run into.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2