Hi I've played Halo before and now, Halo is on PC maybe there can be added a "offline bots" on multiplayer?
This definitely bring more players who think mp is dominated by hardcore dudes who play halo for 18 years and you can't even practice because you always be dead by dmr to multiplayer.
Probably best not to bring bots. I'm sure when the other games are released through PC, more players will arrive.
I would like this for when the online population dies off over the years, especially for BTB. I remember in 2013 I had to wait sometimes for 15 minutes to find a BTB game in Halo 3. If they add bots, no more waiting, just start a custom game of BTB and add some bots and have fun!

I would also like to see bots for firefight so you will have some help fighting off the covenant.
I have not played against people so noobs LOL but I have seen streamers (mintblitz or something like that XD) that play against super bad people definitely makes you think they are bots, so it is incredible that someone moves so slow and so bad.
Can't even have offline mode for the game. It requires internet connection at all times. So if I think offline bots seems like it may not come.
I wanted this ever since halo 1 came out
Bots would be nice as an option I guess but I don't even see a reason for it. The game needs to be always-online so it's not like it would be any good for when your internet goes down or something since you wouldn't be able to even get that far. This would also require writing Bot AI for every single game in the collection, then adding navmeshes to all existing maps with a way to navmesh forge maps as well (incredibly difficult but maybe modders will prove me wrong). Just doesn't seem worth the effort when other issues are so prominent. Maybe infinite will have bots since it will be built from the ground up, perhaps with these things in mind, but adding them to the collection seems like a stretch.
Hi I've played Halo before and now, Halo is on PC maybe there can be added a "offline bots" on multiplayer?
I would die of joy if this happened. I have been wanting offline bots since CE.
Personally, I think bots wold be nice, as things like, mod testing, or map testing. I would also like to practice on bots sometimes. But maybe not right now, as they should be focusing on infinite, fixing bugs, and actually porting the games over first.
For new features I think bots should be a priority for all the Halo titles custom games and firefight modes.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Can't even have offline mode for the game. It requires internet connection at all times. So if I think offline bots seems like it may not come.
They should remove this requirement for needing MCC to connect to the internet. Even if they allow the Disable EAC mode to not require internet connection, that is good enough for me.
If bots were added in every Halo game including the Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach firefight mode, this will allow Halo fans to forever enjoy the game even if decades to come when the online community dies off.