Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Can we please get halo4 team slayer in competitive

OP KGOZi

Kinda unfortunate that there is one Halo 4 competitive playlist and it is "Squad" what on earth is that, squad should be social type and team slayer should be ranked.

Real shame Halo 4 was such a fun game but only social precision slayer option.
KGOZi wrote:
Kinda unfortunate that there is one Halo 4 competitive playlist and it is "Squad" what on earth is that, squad should be social type and team slayer should be ranked.

The ranked section of matchmaking is just too underpopulated to support many types of playlists. I believe some of them are rotational and new playlists will come every few months, swapping others out. That just means you will need to wait around to see if something pops up. A new season of unlocks launches tomorrow the 27th, so keep your eyes pealed for changes with the ranked playlists.
Yes but keep it to 1 H4 ranked playlist, the 6v6 squad battle playlist should go, imo
Yes but keep it to 1 H4 ranked playlist, the 6v6 squad battle playlist should go, imo
It'll probably rotate off tomorrow when the new season starts,
KGOZi wrote:

The ranked section of matchmaking is just too underpopulated to support many types of playlists. I believe some of them are rotational and new playlists will come every few months, swapping others out. That just means you will need to wait around to see if something pops up. A new season of unlocks launches tomorrow the 27th, so keep your eyes pealed for changes with the ranked playlists.
I agree, only need 1, team slayer. Still play H3 Primarily.