Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Casual 6v6 for H3, Reach and H4

OP Dark Rush z28

I would like to formally propose the inclusion of 6v6 for casual multiplayer. It would accommodate 3 tactical and objective based game modes from the following titles.

Halo 3 - Flag Rally (Squad Battle)
Flag Rally is a game variant of the Territories gametype. In this mode, the basic rules of Land Grab apply, except that territories can be captured more quickly. However, they can also be captured more quickly from you by the enemy, as no territories are locked. Therefore, teamwork is critical in order to focus on both offence and defense simultaneously. Any maps used would have to include fun power weapons and vehicles.

Halo: Reach - Invasion ans 3-Plot Territories

Halo: 2 and 2A - 3 Plots

Halo 4 - Dominion

I believe this will help get more people playing these fun game modes and will save Invasion from being clumped together with competitive rankings that don't actually work.

It's an easy thing to do and I am 100% sure the community will love it. Can we make this happen 343i?

How I see it arranged:

<[6v6]>

[Reach] [2] [2a] [3] [4]

[Territories] [Invasion]
Yeah I do like invasion (maybe change a few things like how close the final thing is to the exit point but i digress) and putting it behind "competitive" is putting a wrong label on something and insisting its the thing its called. Seriously how is invasion competitive and 4v4 precision not?
Squad Battles also had generic Big Team Slayer/CTF.

Invasion has other game types like Invasion Slayer and Invasion Skirmish. Plus Highlands has support for Invasion

343 gotta get this ship going
I'd support a 5v5 or 6v6 playlist so long as it comes with options of searching multiple playlist sizes at once.
Soulfire72 wrote:
I'd support a 5v5 or 6v6 playlist so long as it comes with options of searching multiple playlist sizes at once.
That'd be nice. Since I'm normally solo, being able to queue into any available lobby so long as it fits the gametype would be nice.
I fully support this idea.