Skip to main content
The challenges keep resetting to zero.

There are a number of them that I have made progress on several times but they keep resetting.

For instance the seasonal sniper rifle "Zero Five Eight" needs 150. I've had a number of them every day but now it's down to just three for the last match. Same with assault rifle, pistol, shotgun and a bunch of other challenges.
This is a known problem at the moment the "fix" is to log into the game, if you see your challenges reset, while in the game log out and log back in and your data should come back.. But if you have earned numbers towards them before trying this than you are stuck with that data.
I hope this helps.
Ironaria wrote:
The challenges keep resetting to zero.

There are a number of them that I have made progress on several times but they keep resetting.

For instance the seasonal sniper rifle "Zero Five Eight" needs 150. I've had a number of them every day but now it's down to just three for the last match. Same with assault rifle, pistol, shotgun and a bunch of other challenges.
You can farm these fast by doing a custom firefight with your stats jacked waaaay up I believe. Although I didn't do it that way, I just did the beginning of the Ark on H3 over and over to get the sniper rifle one and did campaigns for the others.