Is there nobody playing competitive games of halo?
I have been searching for 30 minute plus on multiple occasions at different times of the day/night and not had any slayer or hardcore matches for the last couple of weeks.
I am still having the same issue, is it just me or are others experiencing this?
No it's not just you guys I have the same issue I don't think there's many players in the playlist I wish there was. If you guys would like to add me I enjoy any ranked playlist.
I havnt found a ranked game of hardcore reach on pc for over a week now at lvl 37. Same goes for team slayer at lvl 15.
Ah this is probably more gutting than hearing it's not a technical issue...I am level 2 hardcore and level 6 slayer and no matches. Started way too late unfortunately.
Same here. I played Hardcore Slayer on PC at launch, got to rank 13 and after a couple of days I couldn't find any matches. Trying to find ranked matches on PC and Xbox every now and then but can't find any. Sadly
There is just no one playing competitive at this point.

First and foremost, Reach is 10 years old and was almost universally disliked by competitive players from day 1, so our cumulative patience with it probably started low.

This is compounded by the fact that after level 20 it becomes basically impossible to win a DMR 1v1 against controller players thanks to the massive aim assist. Very easy to just get frustrated and stop playing. My self and the dozen other competitive Halo players who moved off controller long ago had this experience. I assume we aren't the only ones.

I also assume that since the playlist became 90% controller players at that point, they likely just went back to console MCC which has better games than Reach and a higher player count in Reach.

Big bummer. Hopefully the next release has a better solution on release :(

First and foremost, Reach is 10 years old and was almost universally disliked by competitive players from day 1, so our cumulative patience with it probably started low.

This is compounded by the fact that after level 20 it becomes basically impossible to win a DMR 1v1 against controller players thanks to the massive aim assist. Very easy to just get frustrated and stop playing. My self and the dozen other competitive Halo players who moved off controller long ago had this experience. I assume we aren't the only ones.

I also assume that since the playlist became 90% controller players at that point, they likely just went back to console MCC which has better games than Reach and a higher player count in Reach.

I really wish 343 would actually embrace the PC community. They'd rather split hairs with the console community. Such a missed opportunity.
I quit the "competitive" playlist . Got tired of autoaim and having no sound in crucial moments when I need to hear.
I quit the "competitive" playlist . Got tired of autoaim and having no sound in crucial moments when I need to hear.
Lol autoaim
Haven't been able to get a game of MLG in weeks. And I'm low level. I made a suggestion in the stickied thread that they should display the number of players in each playlist as well as the number currently searching. I know they won't listen (know how that goes--look at aim assist), but it's worth a shot.
No one plays competitive halo because kbm and controller players get matched together. Hopefully competitive gets revived when they add the input split though.
I gave up weeks ago. barely any players due to the controller aim assist issue that is deterring competitive KB/M players to even give it the time of day. just going to wait it out until they balance it otherwise I'll focus on other games that want to thrive competitively
D dawgy wrote:

I really wish 343 would actually embrace the PC community. They'd rather split hairs with the console community. Such a missed opportunity.
Absolutely HUGE missed opportunity. Halo could damn near take over the competitive FPS community on PC. but nah.
I am still having the same issue, is it just me or are others experiencing this?
Same issue over here for me. I took a break this past month it would take around 15 minutes to find usually the same group of players. Now I have not played a ranked match since coming back and queuing for ages.
HH TrypZ wrote:
I gave up weeks ago. barely any players due to the controller aim assist issue that is deterring competitive KB/M players to even give it the time of day. just going to wait it out until they balance it otherwise I'll focus on other games that want to thrive competitively
Some of us KBM players love defeating 2v1 controller aim bots, it's like playing against a few level 50s. Once 343 implements a solution I will easily climb ranks faster