Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC)

Excited! Whats your views on the news so far?

OP jamieb452

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hello all,

Im pretty excited, so what are your thoughts so far on the news updates etc?
Any particular news you are referring too? I am excited for Reach's inclusion, but I am still concerned about bring CEA to parity with the original Xbox version. While they have mentioned they are investigating this, I am hoping to see fog restored, shaders fixed, among other things.
I am very much excited that the final flight is upon us. We are now in the endgame.
Looking forward to finally being in a flight.

Hopefully the full release is only a month away(after the flight).

I might even have NBN by the time the flight gets here.

How are you feeling about everything jamieb452? Are you a Console or PC player?
Any particular news you are referring too?
I think OP is referring to recent tweets from both Postums and ske7ch encouraging Halo Insiders to upload an up-to-date DxDiag file to their profiles, and to make sure they verify their email addresses and enable the appropriate communications preferences. This seems to suggest that the upcoming PC flight is imminent.
I'm excited to play halo reach multiplayer with my friends on PC. Also, the PC multiplayer flight is about to launch real soon, so it could launch maybe next week.
I am very much excited that the final flight is upon us. We are now in the endgame.
While that news is exciting, making me absolutely ecstatic for the game coming out. I was wondering if anyone could clarify where or when 343 said the upcoming flight will be the final one? I've been trying to follow the development updates and news posts but it's been a tad confusing as they've been all over the place!
I was wondering if anyone could clarify where or when 343 said the upcoming flight will be the final one?
There's no definitive date that 343 can post for this right now. They did in the past provide dates for when some flights were going to kick off, but unfortunately some late game issues pushed that back. Community weren't too happy about this so they have stopped providing dates. For the moment it will drop as soon as it's ready, but I don't imagine it will be too much longer before the notifications start to go out.
stckrboy wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could clarify where or when 343 said the upcoming flight will be the final one?
There's no definitive date that 343 can post for this right now. They did in the past provide dates for when some flights were going to kick off, but unfortunately some late game issues pushed that back. Community weren't too happy about this so they have stopped providing dates. For the moment it will drop as soon as it's ready, but I don't imagine it will be too much longer before the notifications start to go out.
Thanks for the reply! It's seriously appreciated!
While that news is exciting, making me absolutely ecstatic for the game coming out. I was wondering if anyone could clarify where or when 343 said the upcoming flight will be the final one? I've been trying to follow the development updates and news posts but it's been a tad confusing as they've been all over the place!
They discussed (albeit quite vaguely) whether or not there will be more flights in a Social Stream on Mixer 23 days ago.
<https://mixer.com/Halo?vod=vhUeKueAG0uTL4p7bpSr2g - timestamp: 19:15>

In addition, it's mentioned briefly in an MCC Dev Update:
Quote:
Once this next flight wraps up, we will be working rapidly to our last planned flight over on PC for PvP!

- Postums, MCC Development & Flighting Updates, 27/9/19, <https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/mcc-development-flighting-updates/3e3252e1-297a-4590-a7ab-67c133b3d37d/posts>
While there could theoretically be more flights to come, it's unlikely.
waiting through the xbox flighting was painful, but I understand it. So ready for the final flight, I can't believe we're this close now! Hype is starting to build back up for me :)
i am READY i have bin READY i just want some good ol pvp action!
i am READY i have bin READY i just want some good ol pvp action!
I personally will be hitting the campaign.
Im excited; we are closer than ever. Though i wanna be part of the fighting. Hopefully the next one is my time to shine. Also; looking forward to battling you guys; im sharpening my aim with some shooters
I'm excited then that means, it will be closer to it on pc. Although I would like a little info on how mod support will be.
DR2D20 wrote:
I'm excited then that means, it will be closer to it on pc. Although I would like a little info on how mod support will be.
There isn't too much on that at the moment.
I think the following is about all we have right now:
Quote:
What does Mod support look like on PC? What thoughts have we had on this? What do we think it will look like and will we have it on PC? Everyone on our teams all want Mod support. The ultimate goal is to enable content creators and empower the community to continue MCC as much as we possibly can. But, our primary goal remains to get all these titles up and running on PC first so modding does take a back seat to that initially. It is in our pipeline to investigate modding. We are continuing to try and figure out ways to work with people who are active in the Halo modding community. -Michael Fahrny, MCC Development Update (June), 28/6/19, 'Community Q&A' subheading
I am super excited that the last flight for Xbox went well, and when the PC's flight comes out, my fingers are crossed i will be included for the week of testing. If I am selected, you best believe I will clear my schedule off. I am sure my Grandma will understand.
According to recent tweets, rings one and two have begun for the final flight: https://twitter.com/343postums?lang=en

#ITSALMOSTREADY
Did 343 say that this is the final flight before release? I don't recall seeing that.
Did 343 say that this is the final flight before release? I don't recall seeing that.
Final planned flight as far as I know, always the potential for more if the feel it's needed
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2