What's everyone's favorite game mode they're looking forward to? My personal favorites were swat, zombies, and big team battle. Also griffball was a lot of fun!
Team Slayer
Invasion. I’m a huge battlefield fan as well so basically rush in halo is awesome. Plus it’s like contextual because its actual covenant elites invading the spartans.
Grifball, swat and zombies are the ones I enjoyed a lot
invasion was really great but my favorite was infected without a doubt
Invasion, Infection and Big Team Battle/Slayer.
Invasion. I’m a huge battlefield fan as well so basically rush in halo is awesome. Plus it’s like contextual because its actual covenant elites invading the spartans.
Or the other way around. ;)

My favorite playlists in Halo: Reach were Team Slayer, SWAT, Grifball, Invasion, and Big Team Battle.
Grifball, I remember playing it split screen with my friends during summer break as well as the standard Team battles in maps we all spent hours custom making in Forge. Infection was great online.
Firefight and invasion + big team battle were my favorite.
Big team battle definitely
I'm always fond of a round of infection. It's great on custom edition, but the laggy servers make it difficult to enjoy.
Infection and race.
I've missed Stockpile and Team Headhunter for so long. Id love to see a return of these games in Infinite
Headhunter was fun, like a CTF/Oddball/Slayer combo game. I liked it.
Doubles or MLG for serious games.

Multiteam for social fun.

BTB for either, and hopefully they'll have a ranked version.